Fools for love | Chapter 15

The younger girl looked into Chaeyoung's eyes with a certain kind of passion, but it didn't scare the older girl a bit.

Lisa takes a step closer to Chaeyoung, and now both of them are standing in the middle of the dance studio, skin to skin.

Chaeyoung watched as Lisa closed the distance between their bodies, and the way Lisa's hand gently held onto her waist was making her dizzy. Their faces were a comfortable distance away, and Chaeyoung just kept looking.

The both of them, just in that moment of quietness, a thousand words were spoken. Words that they couldn't say from their mouths. No dialogue was needed, it was just chemistry. The way Lisa's arm slowly snaked around Chaeyoung's waist, it spoke so much.

Lisa leaned in closer, and now their faces were inches away from touching. Chaeyoung parts her lips at the proximity of the both of them. It was like her breath was taken away by how beautiful Lisa was up close like that.

The latter's heart was beating out of her chest. The way it was hammering against her rib cage isn't normal, but yet this happens every time Chaeyoung was here.

"It's been a while since I wanted to do this," Lisa whispered, her breath pressing against Chaeyoung's luscious lips.

With that said, Lisa found her new confidence, it boosting her to make the gap between them disappear. Her lips on Chaeyoung's, passionate but yet so afraid. The way the lips moved on the older girl's drove her crazy, and the urge of her kissing back was there. She obliged, of course, replying with just as much passion.

The sudden realisation of what they were doing hit Chaeyoung like a truck. Two girls, not in a relationship, and yet in an homophobic environment, making out. That thought made Chaeyoung pull away much to Lisa's dislike.

"We can't do this."

The younger girl's eyes didn't show any sign of shock nor pain and all she said was, "I know."

The older girl regretted and now, she gathered her courage and grabbed Lisa by her nape. She pushed her lips onto Lisa's again, taking her by surprise. Chaeyoung's hands made their way up to Lisa's face to gently grasp her face.

The younger girl's arm slid around the Australian's waist and held her close.

This kiss, was worth more than anything. It was a confirmation to the both of them that they were in love with each other. Lisa smiled at the thought of it, only to be greeted by an aggressive lip bite.

Chaeyoung pulled on the younger's bottom lip as they pulled apart reluctantly. Lisa felt explosions of happiness and content in her body. Falling in love was contrary to what she thought it was. It is colourful, not dark and dull. It's good, not bad.

The older girl's eyes were closed, and Lisa smiled fondly at the serene face of Chaeyoung's, "I don't care if we're not supposed to anymore."

That made the older girl open her eyes. She smiled, before saying tenderly, "I never cared."

Lisa smiled too. They thought this was it. This was all they could ever be. But there was so much more to this friendship, relationship, connection. However, they both failed to notice how unique they were. The way they both of them are is like two gemstones put together into one piece to make a beautiful pendant.

It was so beautiful.

"You can stay to watch us practise," Lisa murmured shyly. "That's only if you want to."

Chaeyoung smiled, "I don't want to distract you all from practice."

Lisa nodded with a small smile before chuckling, "Didn't think I could focus with you here too."

The older girl smiled fondly at Lisa, this time feeling lost as to what to do. She waited for Lisa to make a move again, like the other time they both went out together. Lisa stared at Chaeyoung, enjoying the gaze they shared.

The younger girl finally gave in and pecked Chaeyoung on the lips before pecking her forehead, "You should get going Chaeng."

Chaeyoung nodded, head facing the ground so that nobody could see the blush radiating off her face. She then left the dance studio, heart racing a thousand miles per hour. The way Lisa managed to send this many sparks of happiness through her veins was very new and amazing. She loved every bit of it.

Lisa however, jumped up in joy, celebrating their progression. The way Chaeyoung kissed her back was so indescribable to her. It felt like an explosion of love between them. The blonde enjoyed every, single, second of it.

She's never going to get tired of how it felt, or how they tasted. And the fact that Chaeyoung crossed the line to make the move of kissing her back made her go crazy. It felt like the best thing in her lifetime and nothing has felt better for her.

To say she was happy was an understatement.

Once the older girl arrived at home, she flopped onto bed, smiling uncontrollably at the simple thought of Lisa. The way Lisa makes her happy was so exceptional. Maybe she had really found the reason for her happiness.

Now, she was thinking of bringing Lisa to visit her mother. But, the fact that they were just friends had made her feel a certain way. A kind of feeling that they should be more than just friends.

"I don't care if we're not supposed to anymore."

That simple sentence from Lisa had made Chaeyoung's heart beat with passion. It was a certain kind of confirmation that Lisa liked her too. The way she liked Lisa.

She didn't know what's the next move. Whether it was to wait, or to ask. She had no idea but all she did now was just sit by her table and drawing the way Lisa had gazed at her with such lovely eyes. The particular moment when Lisa snaked her arm around her waist.

Two fools, blinded by love but yet muted by the fear of rejection.

a/n: oof. holidays have made me go bald😩 lmao thank you for always supporting and for the votes even though i took a long time to update❤️