Marry Me? | Chapter 43

TW// mention of self harm

Lisa's eyes fluttered close upon the feeling of soft lips. She felt instantly energised by Chaeyoung's presence, as if Chaeyoung was her source of energy.
(simp lalisa lolol)

Chaeyoung's heartbeat hastened as usual and she kissed Lisa back slowly, keeping Lisa's bottom lip between her own, her hand going up to the Thai's face to caress her cheek. There was no doubt for Chaeyoung's love towards Lisa.

She was and is in love with Lalisa Manoban.

There's no more denying in that.

When they pulled apart, Lisa takes Chaeyoung's soft hands from her face and holds them tight. The feeling of Lisa's slender fingers felt so familiar to Chaeyoung, and when their fingers interlocked, a settling feeling loomed over Chaeyoung.

This felt like a confirmation that Lisa would never let her go anymore, and that she'd never leave again.

"Park Chaeyoung..."

Lisa joined her forehead to Chaeyoung's intimately, sharing her warmth. Rosé smiles contently, closing her eyes, so many emotions drowning her heart but yet it felt amazing to be alive. She tightened her grip on Lisa's smooth hand.

The younger girl exhaled with a shy smile on her lips, "I love you. If you haven't heard it enough last time, I love you so much, Park Chaeyoung." Lisa's smile grew wider and Chaeyoung's cheeks turned red, "I don't think I will or can ever stop loving you."

The Australian girl shuddered in bliss. Never in her life did she think that she'd be this strong to face such a painful announcement, and still be here, in love with her high school obsession.

The 16 year old her was looking at her from the other side, happy that she had survived from all that self harm and self infliction. Who would've thought? Park Chaeyoung would actually get the girl that she wanted.

The older girl gave Lisa a kiss again before smiling shyly. Initiating a kiss still makes her tingly because it's Lalisa Manoban you're talking about.

"I don't think anybody has loved anyone as much as I love you," Chaeyoung cooed gently, her heart rate increasing so much she was pretty sure she's close to getting a cardiac arrest.

Lisa giggled, bringing Chaeyoung into her chest as she fell back into her bed, wincing in pain because of her wound.

"Lisa! Be careful!" Chaeyoung chided protectively just like the old times.

Lalisa smiled in bliss. This feels so nice to her, to have the person she genuinely loved, the person who made her believe in love and the person who changed her completely to hold her and love her.

It felt way too good to be true. She pinched her face to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Pain struck through her body and she whimpered in pain, causing Chaeyoung to laugh.

"I'm real you idiot," Chaeyoung laughed. "This isn't a dream even though it feels like it is," she continued, looking at Lisa lovingly.

The younger girl huffed in relief, "Thank God you're real or else I'll be wondering what I'm hugging right now that can look this beautiful."

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue playfully before laying her head down on Lisa's chest, hearing her heartbeat. It was constant, strong but at a really fast pace. Chaeyoung smiled at this.

Just a few months ago, Lisa was feeling so broken, empty and unwanted. Look at her now, all happy with a huge smile on her face. She felt... ecstatic and full as a whole now, unlike the past.

Isn't it funny how one single human could make you feel so much?

What's more interesting is that you'd suffer, go through all levels of hurt and pain just for a person you truly love. And even after all of the trouble they've caused you, you still stay in love with them. It never goes away.