Falling In Love Again | Chapter 22

Every single thing that Lisa did during dance practice wasn't her best efforts. She was so distracted by the ideas in her head that she couldn't even bring her mind to the present. All she really wanted to do is to leave the dance studio and go back home to see Chaeyoung.

She sighed exasperatedly. Just another hour to go.

That hour was the slowest hour of Lisa's life. After the practice has ended, she blasted out of the studio and into her car. The drive back home was practically the best trip Lisa has had in a while. It was relaxing and chilly.

She pulled up in her house, knocking on her door and waiting for a response.

Her favourite person was behind the door when the door opened and Lisa's eyes couldn't help but wander about.

Chaeyoung was in Lisa's white t-shirt that covered about a quarter of the older girl's thighs. The younger girl couldn't see anything else apart from the shirt. That discovery made her heart beat obviously faster.

"Like what you see?" Chaeyoung questioned, snapping Lisa out before she escorted herself into the house.

The younger girl nodded, "Of course. I love looking at you."

Chaeyoung smiled before kissing Lisa's cheeks.

"What were you doing while I was at practice?" Lisa asked, holding Chaeyoung's soft and tender hands.

The Australian blinked, "I was watching Netflix in your room."

Lisa raised her eyebrows before blinking slowly, "Netflix and Chill by yourself?"

The older girl chuckled before nodding, "We could Netflix and Chill together now."

The latter's body felt hot when Chaeyoung said that, "You do know what Netflix and Chill means right?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "Obviously I do, we just watch Netflix and we chill, isn't it?"

The Thai girl sighed exasperatedly before running her fingers through her ash grey hair, "Well I think we're doing what you think then. Let's watch Netflix."

The other girl smiled happily before grasping onto Lisa's wrist and dragging her into the room, immediately pulling her into the bed.

Aroma of flowers and Lisa's scent attacked Chaeyoung's sensitive nose, but she loved it. One reason she watched Netflix in Lisa's room was because of her scent.

They settled in a comfortable position, Lisa cradling Chaeyoung in her arms while the older blonde girl laid on her shoulder, both their legs intertwined. Both could feel the other's body warmth slowly spreading through them, and it felt so nice.

The older blonde sighed comfortably before snuggling into Lisa's neck and placing a soft kiss on the porcelain skin. Lisa smiled in pure bliss, kissing Chaeyoung's forehead.

The whole time, Lisa was just stroking her girlfriend's curves, and Chaeyoung's uneven breaths on her neck wasn't helping much. It has been around 20 minutes, and Lisa has been feeling so sexually frustrated by the way they have been.

Chaeyoung was not having any pants on and Lisa has been wanting to inch her hand close to the clothed womanhood of Chaeyoung's. Just that thought made Lisa squeeze the older's girl's thighs a little, causing Chaeyoung to jump and gasp slightly. That was when Lisa has hit her breaking point.

She grabbed the remote control before turning the television off. Lisa hovers over Chaeyoung dominantly, her innocent, pure eyes turned into dark, passionate ones, "You're doing this on purpose."

There was a small but evident smirk on the other girl's lips but she blinked, "No."

Lisa could feel a surge of arousal shooting in her blood. She exhaled heavily, roughly connecting both their lips. Their lips clashed in such a pleasurable manner, Chaeyoung could feel a small pool of arousal between her thighs.