Eager | Chapter 25

The both of them spent their night together in Lisa's place after the prom. They were watching movies the whole night and had fallen asleep with the television on.

Khun Mae knocked gently on the door, in hope to wake the both of the girls up for breakfast. However, there was not a response to her knock. She opened the door quietly, peeping into the room and seeing Chaeyoung in Lisa's arms, both still soundly asleep. Her daughter had her arms wrapped around her girlfriend, as if keeping her safe and protected even in their sleep.

Lisa's mother grinned and smiled happily before signalling for Marco to see what she had just saw. The man raised his eyebrow suspiciously before walking over and looking into the room. A smile was drawn on his lips before he turned back to Khun Mae and squealed quietly.

Khun Mae chuckled, "Aren't they cute?"

"Of course they are. They're like the cutest thing ever," Marco replied with a grin.

They were just freaking out over them for the next 15 minutes before they went back downstairs.

Lisa woke up after hearing a really loud squeal coming from outside and she scratched her head while having her eyes shut. Chaeyoung's warmth reminded her that she had a beautiful angel beside her. She slightly smiled before kissing Chaeyoung's forehead repeatedly and caressing her hair like she was her life.

Chaeyoung is Lisa's life. At this point, everything that was happening in Lisa's life was Chaeyoung. She would do anything to protect her lover. No matter how life threatening it can be, like standing in front of a gun, or running in front of a car, Lisa would do it all. Loving Chaeyoung has made her feel so many emotions and she would always want Chaeyoung to be hers no matter what happens.

Besides, the only thing that could tear the both of them up is death.

But Lisa believed that they're soulmates so they're meant to be. People say that it takes 100,000 lifetimes to meet your soulmate. 100,000 lifetimes was a lot of lives to live.

However, the girl believed so strongly that the both of them had lived all those 100,000 lifetimes and was meant to be together even though life tries to tear them apart. Even if they were pulled apart, fate would still put them back together.

This was how much Lisa loved Chaeyoung. There was no need for Chaeyoung to confess how she felt towards Lisa because the younger girl knew. She knew that Chaeyoung loved her too. The both of them has such a deep connection that it's so difficult to get over each other's absence. Missing each other is on a whole other level than just texting each other 'I miss you' and loving each other was more than just saying it out loud, but actually said through their individual actions.

Everything Chaeyoung did, she had Lisa in mind, whether her next move would affect Lisa in any way possible, whether Lisa would do the same if she was in her own shoes. She wanted the best for them both, and she wanted it to last so she would constantly try to understand things from her lover's point.

Lisa however, she would constantly take care of her girlfriend even if nobody else would. She had made a promise to Hyeyoung that she would make sure Chaeyoung wouldn't have to suffer, or feel any sadness. To make sure her promise is fulfilled, she would do everything that's the best for her angel. The things that would make her girlfriend stronger, better.

"Angel," Lisa called out quietly. She grinned when Chaeyoung hides her own face in her crook while still hugging her tightly. "My right leg is numb baby."

Chaeyoung made a cute noise before she opened her eyes, "I don't care."

The latter chuckled before squeezing her girlfriend tightly, "Ugh I love you."

Chaeyoung smiles into Lisa's neck but she doesn't reply. Lisa grinned happily before officially waking her girlfriend up and getting ready together.

In the bathroom, Chaeyoung kept splashing water at Lisa and now the younger girl was drenched. She didn't really mind and went downstairs to have their breakfast.

"Morning mum, morning dad," Lisa greeted with a toothless smile.

Chaeyoung followed suit, "Morning mum, morning dad!" Lisa laughed before gently nudging the blonde.

Khun Mae widened her eyes a little, but noticeable, "Morning my two favourite girls."

Marco on the other hand was smiling like a proud papa, "Morning!"

Lisa sensed the high energy that her parents had today and suddenly sensed that something was going on, however she doesn't say anything yet. The two of them sat at the table and dug into their breakfast.

After they finished, Lisa sent her girlfriend back to Jisoo's place but she stayed for a bit.

"Yah Lalisa," Chaeyoung called from the kitchen, before walking out with two cups of orange juice. She sat on the couch beside Lisa, "What do you think about working together in the same company in future?"

The younger girl tilted her head while she considered the idea, "It sounds perfect." Lisa tucked a strand of stray hair behind Chaeyoung's ear before taking a sip from the orange juice. 

"Maybe we should go for a job interview together soon," Chaeyoung suggested. 

Lisa agreed, "Sure. But please find a place that doesn't require us to work on weekends because I need time off to spend time with you too." 

The older girl nodded, "Just gotta make sure they pay well."

"Are you in need of money now or something?" Lisa questioned, raising her brows curiously. "Don't get me wrong but you sound really eager to work and you sound like you really need money..."

Chaeyoung shook her head before chuckling, "I just wanted to have the money to rent or buy an apartment for the both of us to move into and start our own lives instead of constantly living with other people. It's like there's no privacy, you get me?"

Lisa smiled before pecking Chaeyoung on the lips, "So you're eager to move in with me? Aww that's so sweet of you my baby chipmunk. Come here," Lisa teased. She wrapped her arms around the blushing girl and hugged her tightly. 

"Sometimes I regret agreeing to be your girlfriend," Chaeyoung groaned, pushing the younger girl away, earning a pout from Lisa. 

"Really?" The pout on Lisa's lips was still there and her tone was so shaky as if she was really about to cry.

Chaeyoung kisses Lisa's cheek, "I'm obviously kidding! I love you so much." She hugged Lisa and kissed her cheek again. Lisa hugged her back, smiling now. 

To say that Chaeyoung was her happiness was an understatement. Chaeyoung is Lisa's whole existence and Chaeyoung is the biggest reason why she was still alive.

Park Chaeyoung, you'll be solely mine one day. Just you wait.