Prom | Chapter 24

The four of them arrived in school, Lisa smiling at how beautifully the school has been decorated for their prom night.

She helped Chaeyoung out of the car, hand fitting perfectly into the other girl's.

"Careful," Lisa cooed, hand going around Chaeyoung's waist to guide her into the school. Jisoo and Jennie followed behind.

When they stepped into the school, familiar faces were everywhere. Students with their dates and friends gathered together, in dresses or tuxedos. Lisa couldn't stop smiling, the amount of content she was feeling was almost overwhelming.

They walked over to the hall, where a red carpet was rolled out for all the students. A photographer was stationed to take place photographs of the students and their prom dates for memory. Barely any girls were paired with another girl but there were a few of them.

"Smile," the photographer said, taking a picture. Lisa's arm was around Chaeyoung's waist possessively as she smiled brightly.

They continued walking, starting to hear the music from the hall. Lisa offered her arm to the older girl and she hooked her arm with Lisa's happily. The Thai smiled in return, walking proudly into the hall.

They were greeted by the sight of a dimly-lighted room and many people slow dancing to the music. In the crowd, Lisa spotted Bobby with Hanbin, both in tuxedos. She waved at Bobby with a smile before realising that Hanbin was waving at her too. Considering it's the last day of school, she waved back politely.
(im still so sad about hanbin sigh)

"You doing fine?" Lisa asked her beautiful girlfriend.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yeah, just not used to these heels."

Lisa smiled before placing a quick kiss on Chaeyoung's cheek, making the Australian girl flush. Her face turned beet red in a matter of seconds.

The Thai girl led Chaeyoung onto the dance floor where almost everyone was at.

The sparkle in Lisa's eyes made the older girl's heart skip a beat and when Lisa took Rosé's hand, her heart started beating so much faster.

"May I have this dance?" Lisa asked in a formal tone, kissing Chaeyoung's hand.

The older girl blushed again, "Yes, you may."

The two curtsied before Lisa placed the older girl's hand on her own shoulder. Lisa held onto Rosé's slim waist, loving eyes looking into Chaeyoung's.

The Australian girl was melting at Lisa's touch, and the emotions that Lisa was conveying to her just made her feel so much happier. When the younger girl interlocked their other hand, Chaeyoung smiled shyly, looking away to hide the slight pink tint on her puffy cheeks. She wasn't embarrassed, she was more of shy.

Even though the two of them has shared so many intimate moments with each other, they still got shy around each other. Who wouldn't get shy with the person you adored so much and the person who you thought was out of your league, right?

"When you look at me like that..."

"Like what?"

"Like nobody else matters to you Lisa, and you do that all the time."

Lisa chuckled, "Maybe it's because I always pretend that nobody else exists when you're with me." The older girl rolled her eyes, in order to cover up her blush. Lisa smiled brightly.

The two then fell silent for quite a bit, but they maintain eye contact. Just like how they should be dancing, the both of them were dancing to the rhythm of the slow but sensual music.

Without any words spoken, it was like any of the other times when they were silent. Their eyes were saying 'I love you' to each other instead of them physically having to voice it out. Everything about their eyes just tells each other what they were feeling. Whether it be bliss, happiness, content, nervousness, anxiety. All of it was surfaced through the windows of their souls.

In Lisa's eyes, all she showed was how happy she felt at that exact moment. No worries, sadness or anger were seen in those pure brown eyes. All that was written in them was joy and gratitude. Looking into those brown eyes that Chaeyoung thought was beautiful from a distance in the past made her feel so loved and happy. Nobody ever thought that Park Chaeyoung, the quiet girl who's secretly obsessed with Lalisa Manoban would actually stand a chance with the school's charmer.

But look at her now, she's slow dancing at prom as Lisa's prom date and Lisa's girlfriend. The other boys and girls can suck on that.

On the other hand, in Chaeyoung's eyes, Lisa could see the admiration that she saw the time Chaeyoung was outside the dance studio. The same way that Rosé has looked at her every time she had the chance to look into Lisa's eyes. The Thai girl would never forget how in love Rosé constantly looks. And she wishes that she will always be able to know and remember that expression.

Lisa stopped dancing abruptly, pulling Chaeyoung closer so that the small gap was deleted. The older girl gasped a little but she didn't even get the time to breathe after because Lisa had just joined her pair of lips with her own. Chaeyoung felt her heart doing somersaults.

The idea of Lisa kissing her in front of such a big number of people around just made every part of her tingle; even her toes. Chaeyoung just realised that Lisa was claiming her as Lisa's in front of these people because they've never really got to show it anywhere else.

Lalisa moved away, grinning from ear to ear as her eyes sparkled like one of the stars in the starry night. Tonight was one of those nights that Lisa felt alive and happy to be Lalisa Manoban. The nights that she could actually feel herself smiling constantly. She held onto Chaeyoung's hand before muttering, "Let's get out of the dance floor."

The older girl nodded and they walked to the side where there was a kissing booth for couples and possibly friends. There was a photographer there to capture your moments too.

Chaeyoung blushes at the thought but she stopped both of them in their tracks. Lisa blinked, a little confused. The older girl smiled shyly before asking, "Could we go there?"

Lisa's lips tugged into a huge smile, "Of course we can." The both of them walked over, getting in the queue. When it was their turn, Lisa was just smiling like a fool in love. Well technically she is and Chaeyoung wouldn't mind either so it's alright.

When they stood there, Chaeyoung could feel her anxiety peaking. She felt nervous, not knowing the reason behind it. Lisa however, was feeling so proud. The Thai held the older blonde's hands in her own warm ones before giving her a toothless smile. She leaned in before joining their lips together. Chaeyoung could feel the fireworks in her body all over again, but she wouldn't complain if they came back over and over again.

The older girl pulled away with red tints on her cheeks. Lisa chuckled before snaking her around around Chaeyoung's waist and holding her close before collecting the photo strip of them. They then made their way to the side where there was some space.

Lisa showed the older girl the pictures with an adorable smile, "Aren't these cute?" Her eyes were stuck on the picture but Chaeyoung's eyes were just on Lisa.

She felt her heart softening at the sight of such a pure person at heart. She wasn't sure that she would meet anyone like Lisa, or anyone even as close to Lisa. She was almost certain that nobody can compare. The feelings and experiences that Lisa had made her feel and go through are so special, different and beautiful in their own ways that even if Chaeyoung did the same things with someone else, nothing would ever feel the same.

She was sure that nobody could ever make her feel so happy. She was sure that nobody could ever make her smile so much. She was sure that nobody could ever make her choose them over and over even in 10,000 lifetimes.

a/n: new jensoo book coming right up! and also, on the bright side yang hyun suk has left and so did his brother. i just hope for the best for yg artists☺️ and also i hope hanbin is okay❤️