Not her first | chapter 6

English class ended, and Chaeyoung never felt happier. She was walking to Biology, her steps seemingly light. The pink haired girl was obviously happy to go for Biology class because it was time she was able to spend time with her crush.

"You're... Park Chaeyoung... right?" a boy asked, squinting as he tried recalling Chaeyoung's name.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yeah."

"Nice to meet you," the boy said again, and Chaeyoung found something fishy here. She didn't know who this boy was but yet he knew who she was.

The pink-haired girl bit her lip, she didn't want to come off rude or anything.

"Sorry if you think I sound rude but... Who are you actually?" Chaeyoung asked, running her hand through her hair to calm the nerves she felt whenever she spoke to strangers.

The boy came to realise that he hasn't introduced himself, "Oh! I'm Bobby, also known as Kim Jiwon."

"You're Jennie's brother?" Chaeyoung asked, inferring based on his first name. She knew Jisoo's siblings, so he wouldn't be Jisoo's sibling.

He shook his head, his purple hair bobbing when he did, "Cousin."

Chaeyoung nodded, processing the information she was getting.

"Yeah, I just wanted to say hi since Lisa has been talking to me about you a lot lately," Bobby said. "Lisa and I are really close."

Chaeyoung's heart beat sped up just at the name 'Lisa'. She wasn't exactly used to this feeling yet, just yet, but she'll soon have to get used to it.

"Talking about me?" Chaeyoung queried.

He nodded, "In the good way though."

"So what's the good stuff she's said about me?" Chaeyoung asked, not caring about her being late. She really wanted to hear Lisa's opinion on her.

Bobby smiled, "She said that you were cute and I think I can agree to that."

Chaeyoung blushes. Not at the fact that Bobby was indirectly complimenting her, but because Lisa had told someone else about her, and even said she was cute.

"Ah... Thanks... Sorry to cut this short, but I'm gonna be running late in a minute. Sorry! Gotta go," Chaeyoung says before jogging to the laboratory. Her Biology class would be dissecting a pig's heart for today.

She opened the door to the laboratory gasping for breath, "Sorry sir, I was a little caught up."

Mr Kim nodded, "Come on in."

Chaeyoung plopped beside Lisa, pulling her textbook out. Lisa observed her, an oblivious smile on her face.

"You look like you had sex before you came for Biology class," Lisa stated in a teasing tone.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "I met your friend Bobby on the way and he started talking to me."

"Oh," Lisa replied.

The professor explained how they should be dissecting the heart of a pig but Lisa was just thinking about the new information she had received.

"Okay, so one of you come over here to get your scalpel and the other one of you go over to the side and get the pig's heart," the male professor said again.

Chaeyoung stood up, and so did Lisa.

Lisa looked over to the pinkhead, "You're getting the pig's heart."

With that, she walked over to the front of the class and retrieved the tray with various scalpels in it before walking back to the table.

Chaeyoung returns with the heart of the pig's, looking over at Lisa.