Chapter 53~ Room 718

My knee was bouncing about a mile a minute as I sat in the back of the cab and waited anxiously for it to pull up outside of the building that I wanted so desperately to see. If I got to the door of the hotel room within the next second it would still feel like it took too long. The harsh traffic that we were stuck in didn't help either; it was taking us a lot longer than I would've liked. So, I was sitting impatiently and I was about to pay the cabby and then run the rest of the way to the hotel. I was truly, honestly considering it.

After I had heard the wonderful news about Annalise staying in the hotel room already, I had booked the first flight leaving Dublin and going to London. It was on a packed plane and I really could've cared less. I actually managed to bypass any fans which was a big surprise; I just made sure to lie low but not so much that it looked suspicious. Niall hadn't been back from his date by the time I had left, so I had left a note for him.

I was in such a hurry that I had almost forgotten to pick up my luggage, but in the end it was with me in the cab. The feeling of adrenaline hadn't left, and it was adding a hyper spike to my dead tired body. The whole lack of sleep thing was really catching up with me, and I had a feeling that it was going to hit me like a ton of bricks as soon as the adrenaline was gone.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I jumped slightly before taking in a deep breath and digging it from my pocket. Liam's contact filled the screen, and I was tempted to ignore it, but in the end I slid my finger over the 'answer' button. Holding the pone to my ear, I was ready for whatever Liam had to say this time. The last time he had called he was checking in to make sure I was still myself, and that had been about a week or two ago.

"Louis, where are you?" he questioned immediately. My brows furrowed at his words, but I answered him nevertheless.

"In London."

"Niall just called to tell me that you had left Mullingar in quite a hurry," he spoke, and I rolled my eyes a little at that. I should have expected that Niall would blab to Liam about my suddenly odd behavior of skipping out on him. "Is everything alright?" he wondered in that concerned tone that I was sick of hearing.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I told him while craning my neck to look past the line of cars slowly moving in front of the cab. We were a little ways away from the hotel and I could feel my heart racing.

"Okay, well, I saw your tweet," he brought up, and my mouth went fry at that. Great, I could practically feel the lecture coming on and I didn't want to deal with it at the moment. "What was that about?"

"Nothing," I answered plainly, hoping-in vain-that he would drop it at that.

"Louis," his tone was a light chastisement filled with disappointment, "please don't do this."

"I'm not doing anything," I snapped back, already getting tired of the conversation.

Liam let out a large sigh on his side of the conversation, "you were doing so well."

"I was doing well before you took me to the fucking Urgent Care," I cursed at him, and the cabby glanced at me through his rear view mirror. "You just didn't listen to anything that I was saying."

Again, Liam sighed, "Louis, I'm coming to your flat in London, okay? I'm going to schedule an appointment with a physician and we'll go together to get this all figured out."

"Oh my god!" I shouted, and the cabby jumped slightly in his seat. He must have been used to angry passengers, though, because he quickly regained his composure and shrugged it off as if it was normal. "I am not going to the doctor, Liam! You're not coming to my flat because there is nothing wrong with me."