Chapter 14~ Date With Jealousy

''Liam!'' Annalise exclaimed when we walked through the door of our hotel room in London. You have no idea how much they talked during the car ride here. Countless hours of blabbing over the phone that resulted in me hitting my head on the steering wheel whenever I had the chance. Ever since Niall had agreed to join the bandwagon with, well, getting the band together, she had been gushing over how nice Liam was being for granting us a hotel room.

''Hey, Anna!'' he replied with just as much enthusiasm before pulling her into a hug and taking her luggage. I stopped in my tracks. A nickname?

A nickname?

I scoffed at the name and brought my own luggage into the room. I heard Annalise say, ''are you going to stay here for a bit?''

''Sure, if you'd like,'' he replied and I turned towards the bathroom door that was right next to me and proceeded to lightly hit my head against it. Neither of them seemed to notice or if they did they didn't care and I just groaned when they started to make 'cute' comments to each other. For Pete's sake, they weren't even a couple! I stopped my head hitting for a moment as I thought about that. Were they a couple yet? They hadn't gone on their little 'date' (which Annalise still insisted was 'just a dinner') yet, but they were acting like those honeymoon phase couples on the streets. Thank God there was no kissing. I think I might have puked.

I resisted the urge to leave the room, God only knows what would happen if I left them alone together, and pulled my suitcase to one of the closets in the spacious hotel room. After a while of over hearing their endless conversation Liam had to leave and I was able to lay down of one of the beds with total peace and quiet. Well, not quite.

''Isn't he awesome, Louis?'' Annalise gushed and I just rolled my eyes at the ceiling.

''Whatever you say, Anna,'' I sighed while rolling onto my side.

''Well, you don't sound so happy. Headache?''

''No, more like stomachache from listening to all of you and Liam's sickeningly sweet conversations.''

''He is sweet, isn't he?'' she prompted with a dreamy sort of tone in her voice.

I groaned into my pillow, ''that is not what I meant.'' This was not the Annalise I was used to; I was used to the annoyed Annalise that liked to smack my arm whenever I would say something perverted to her. Not this girl who was fawning over one of my band mates.

''But he is, he's nice, funny-,''

I interrupted her with a unamused tone, ''and he has brown hair and brown eyes so he's perfect. Just your type.'' The last few words came out a bit harsher than I had originally intended but I was sill satisfied with my comment.

''Why do you sound so mad about it?'' she wondered.

''Because I thought you only liked the fact that he was flirting with you!'' I told her in exasperation, ''I didn't think that you were going to date him!''

''Why does it matter?'' she questioned with a raised eyebrow, ''it has nothing to do with you.''

''Nothing to do with me? It has everything to do with me,'' I grinded out through my clenched jaw. I still wasn't looking at her, she was talking to my back as I glared at the wall menacingly. ''I was the one who brought you along with me in the first place. You wouldn't have even met him if I hadn't.''

''So what do you want? A thanks?'' she snapped back and I sat up on the bed, now facing her with the same glare I had bestowed upon the wall.

I shook my head while standing from the bed, ''I shouldn't have let you come.''

''You sound really jealous, you know,'' she stated and my glare only intensified before I made my way to the bathroom and shut the door with a slam.

I am not jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalise had been picked up by Liam a few hours ago. We hadn't talked after I emerged from the bathroom and the time had passed awkwardly between us in the silence. One thing was for sure; I wasn't going to be the one to apologize or cave first because everything I said was true. It unnerved me a bit though because, aside from all of our little and pointless spats in the car, this was the first time we had ever fought. We hadn't known each other for long yet I cant remember ever being that mad at someone.

Despite the fight, I was still worried when she was an hour later than when Liam said they'd be back. It's not like I needed her there or anything, but I was starting to think that they had gotten into trouble or something. Or maybe even worse; they could both be alone in Liam's room right now. However, when I heard their voices outside of the hotel room I quickly walked over to the door and got ready to open it.

''Thanks for the dinner, Liam,'' Annalise's muffled voice thanked through the door and I decided against opening the door right away.

''Don't mention it,'' he replied smugly and then his voice grew quieter. I had to strain to hear his next words, ''we could go to my room, yeah? I don't think Louis would mind.''

I heard Annalise laugh, though I could tell that it was one of her nervous laughs and I knew she understood what he was proposing. ''I would, but I'm sure you're wrong about Louis; he's probably worrying his bum off in there.''

''Maybe next time?'' he prompted before things began to grow quiet. It wasn't quiet as if she was thinking about it, no, it was quiet as in a different sort of quiet. I quickly pulled the door open to see Annalise and Liam in the middle of snogging. My face heated up and I clenched the door knob I was still hanging on to before grabbing Annalise by the arm and getting her attention. She pulled away from Liam who looked rather disappointed until he saw me. There was a look of a smirk in his eyes though he only smiled a friendly smile at me while his arm was still around her waist. ''Hey, Louis,'' he greeted and I replied with a glare.

''Come on, Annalise,'' I urged before pulling her into the room and closing the door in Liam's face.

Once the door was closed she stood completely still, not budging as I tried to pull her further away from the door. When I faced her I saw her completely red and angry face. ''What the hell was that?'' she growled.

''I could ask you the same thing miss 'it's just a dinner'. Just a dinner doesn't end with two people snogging!'' I snapped back.

''Ooh, what? I cant kiss someone?'' she challenged with narrowed eyes while still standing her ground, ''last time I checked it wasn't a crime to kiss someone after going out to dinner with them.''

''You cant kiss Liam!'' I protested.

''I can kiss who I want,'' she retorted, ''even Liam, if I so please.'' I could feel my face burn red with anger and I clenched my fists. ''Gosh, what is even wrong with you today? First earlier and now this?''

''What's wrong with me? I could ask you the same thing! I wished I was normal because you said you would only date normal guys. News flash; Liam isn't normal either. He was in a band in this world too! He has tattoos all over his stinking body! You call that normal compared to what I was?'' I ranted while she just stared at me in disbelief.

''Louis, I-,''

''No, just fuck off,'' I cursed before grabbing my coat and heading for the door to the hotel room. I made sure to slam it on the way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, D-R-A-M-A. I don't know, I was trying to make it interesting and dramatic as possible. What do you think? Louis had a point with the whole 'normal' thing...

-cow_queen