Chapter 16~ Not What I Expected

''Louis?'' Annalise's tired voice called from the other bed where I had put her last night. I heard her but I acted as if I didn't by keeping There was ruffling and then a bit of creaking as I figured she was walking towards my bed. ''Louis?'' she called again this time right behind me. She let out a sigh before there was more creaking, ''okay, since you're not up I guess I'll just change out of this dress.''

Those words caught my attention, and as painfully slowly as I could, I turned onto my side and opened one eye to look at her. She stood across the room with an amused look on her face and I figured I had been tricked. ''Perv,'' she snorted as she threw a pillow at me. I reached my hand up and caught it before it could actually hit me. I let out a low chuckle while watching her walk back towards my bed. ''Gosh, you scared the crap out of me last night, Louis,'' she huffed while sitting on the side of the bed.

I felt like I was having a dream; Annalise couldn't be this...calm after I yelled at her and then left. ''You're not mad?'' I wondered with a raised eyebrow. A small smile crept onto her lips and she flopped down; resting her head on my chest as her arms did their best to wrap around my torso.

''No, just really, really relieved that you are okay. You didn't come back for two hours and I fell asleep outside while I was waiting for you,'' she mumbled against my chest. I hoped she didn't hear how fast my heart was beating and if she were to look up at me she would see me starring down at her with wide eyes. With the way she was acting I kind of thought that she might be tipsy.

''I-I know, I brought you in here,'' I told her.

''I figured,'' she sighed while sitting back up, ''you're not hurt or anything, right?''

''No, I'm fine,'' I assured her with a small smile. 

she fidgeted with her hands, a sure sign that she was nervous about telling me whatever was on her mind. ''I'm sorry for getting mad at you last night. I didn't realize that Liam and I's relationship was irritating you that much,'' she apologized and I felt bad for last night but something about her apologizing made me feel a bit better.

''It wasn't just you-,'' I started.

''Oh, I know, pretty nasty goodbye I'd say,'' she laughed a bit with the words before shaking her head, ''but I completely understand why you were mad.'' She bit her lip and played with the hem of my shirt while I watched without a word. I wanted to scream because she was being way to cute and I was about to just grab her and kiss her. It was just something about the way she looked so innocent. ''I will make sure that Liam and I don't do anything PDA around you, okay?'' she offered.

I'd rather you not do it at all, I thought to myself but I nodded to her. There was a knock on the door and Annalise jumped up to go get it quickly.

''Oh, hey, Liam,'' Annalise greeted happily from around the corner where I couldn't see them.

''Hey, Anna,'' Liam's voice drifted through the room and made my nose scrunch at the tone. ''I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?''

''Yeah, sure, but we better go to your room,'' she mumbled while there was a creak from the door.

''Oh, okay, c'mon,'' he replied before the door shut. I closed my eyes and let out a low rumble before opening my eyes again and grabbing my phone to text Eleanor. Annalise was right; Eleanor was right.

I was jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo, so he admits it! What did you guys think? What's going to happen next? See you Tuesday or Monday maybe.

-cow_queen