Chapter 10~ Cheshire Smiles

***Annalise's P.O.V.*** 

''Annalise...'' Louis mumbled and I looked over with a sigh, accepting the fact that he did have to wake up eventually. He had been asleep for the past hour and we were nearing Cheshire, but I wanted to let him sleep a bit longer because I figured he would need it. And maybe I wanted a little quiet after he wouldn't stop babbling last night.... I swear that boy could talk forever and I lost track of how many times I told him to go to bed. I think it was more than twenty.

''Good morning, Louis,'' I sang slightly. There was no reply from him and I furrowed my eyebrows; that was until I realized that he was still sleeping. So he's talking about me in his sleep?

''Stop it...'' he mumbled again and I pulled over to the side of the road before turning in my seat to look at him in amusement. ''You can't flirt with Niall... He's too innocent... flirt with me.''

I clapped my hand over my mouth as he continued to mumble the most embarrassing things in his sleep. Louis could say what he wanted about me, but I wasn't cruel. So, I quickly reached over and shook his arm to try and get him to wake up before he started to say more things that he'd regret. He grumbled a few protests before grabbing my hand and pulling it towards his chest as he rolled onto his side. He ended up pulling me forward and a little out of my chair so that I had to lean over him, half in my seat and half out of my seat. I huffed slightly as I tried to pull my arm away only to find that his grip was too tight. If I was in a different position I might have found this funny. After all, he was sleeping in the most uncomfortable position ever. It was kind of cute though...

''Louis, let go of my hand,'' I tried but he still didn't wake up. I used my other hand to try and pry the hand he was clutching away from him, but it still didn't work. With nothing else to do, I started to poke his cheek repeatedly until his face scrunched up and his eyes eventually squinted to look up at me.

***Louis's P.O.V.*** 

I woke up to someone poking my cheek gently, yet it was so stinking annoying. I was having the best dream ever before they woke me up and now I could feel the grumpy mood setting in. However, when I squinted up to see who it was, a cheeky little smile made it's way onto my lips and I let out a content little sigh. ''Well hello there,'' I whispered to Annalise. She only looked back at me with a sort of annoyed smile.

''Louis, can I have my hand back?'' she questioned through her smile. I blinked a couple of times and looked down at our position. I was clutching onto her hand and she was leaning over me, probably trying to keep it so that I wasn't hurting her arm by the way I was holding it close.

''I don't know,'' I replied, the cheeky smile still on my face as I continued to look up at her, ''I kind of like this position.''

''Louis,'' she warned.

''Come on, we can cuddle,'' I joked with a small chuckle. I received a glare from her in response before I let go of her hand and she sat back down in her seat. I slowly brought the seat back into it's sitting position and looked out the window. I let out a yawn as I regarded my surroundings sleepily, ''are we in Cheshire?''

''Almost,'' she answered as she started to drive again.

''Is that why you woke me up?''

''No,'' she smiled deviously, ''you sleep talk.''

''I-I do?'' I wondered nervously. Oh gosh this is embarrassing.

''Yep,'' she replied smugly, ''don't worry though, I wouldn't flirt with Niall.'' I looked over at her with hopeful eyes, remembering what happened in my dream.

''Really?'' I wondered.

''Yeah, I think I'll just stick to Liam,'' she joked. I scoffed slightly and I heard her giggle. ''Lighten up, Louis,'' she instructed and I smiled a bit. I told her the directions to Harry's house that we had visited a lot on break and within half an hour we were standing on the front porch and ringing the doorbell. There was a bit of yelling and in a few moments Anne was at the door with a smile that looked almost just like Harry's.

''Well, hello, kids,'' she greeted us warmly, ''anything I can help you with?''

''Um, yes ma'am, we're looking for Harry. Is he here?'' I asked politely.

She nodded before holding up a finger and closing the door. A few seconds later the door opened again and I smiled widely at Harry as he stepped onto the porch. ''Hello,'' he started before looking us over curiously, ''who are you?''

''I'm Louis,'' I introduced though I was a little disappointed that he didn't recognize me. I figured that he wouldn't, but it would've been nice to just have another person know who I was besides Annalise. I gestured to Annalise and she gave him a friendly wave, ''and this is Annalise.''

''Do I know you?'' he wondered, ''you look a little familiar.'' My eyes went wide with excitement but it went away a bit when he continued. ''I know what it is! You're that guy who was sick when he went through the X Factor. I'm sorry you didn't make it through, you seem like a good guy.''

''Yeah, well, about that,'' I began, ''we kind of wanted to talk to you about something along those lines.''

''I'm listening,'' he said as he leaned up against the closed door.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ 

''And you say Liam is already okay with this?'' Harry questioned. I nodded my head in confirmation and he bit his lip in thought. ''I don't have to straighten my hair again, do I?''

''No,'' I assured him.

''Trust us, girls will love those curls,'' Annalise added and he smiled shyly at her. If there was one thing I could say about this new Harry it was that he was a lot shier (which was nice because he didn't flirt with Annalise too much. Not like I would've minded anyways...). He didn't have nearly as many tattoos as Liam did, but he did have a few that I had never seen before.

''Okay,'' he nodded and I smiled widely, ''You don't seem like a jack ass, so I'll do it.''

''You wont regret this,'' I reassured him as we shook hands and he smiled widely.

''I hope not,'' he replied. ''If you're going to get the other boys into this than I'll have to warn you a bit. Niall's a little quiet and he doesn't like sharing his opinion too much because Ryan never let him. If you go slow with the idea than you should be good, and if he's still hesitant than just have him call me. You shouldn't have a problem with Zayn though; he's a pretty happy person and he'll go along with a lot of stuff.''

I nodded, feeling a bit better about hearing that he was on board and even willing to convince Niall if nessecary. However, I was having trouble believing that Niall was quiet. Than again, it wouldn't have been the first time I had been surprised by the boys so far...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, we're getting closer and closer to having all the boys together again. How are you liking it? I hope you're enjoying the story so far; there's still lots to come :)

-cow_queen