Chapter 1~ 11:11

''Goodnight New York City!'' Harry yelled as the whole crowd screamed in reply. I gave him a high five as we walked to our separate platforms, waiting for them to descend to the underbelly of the stage. I waved to the crowd as I felt the platform jerk slightly.

''Don't forget to make a wish at 11:11 tonight!'' Niall added just before jumping into the whole where his platform had already dropped and then disappearing.

''Tonight is the night that dreams come true!'' Liam added before exiting also. As soon as we were under the stage we made our way  to the changing room, laughing as Zayn shared another one of his jokes. Unlike Harry's, his were actually funny.

''Tonight was great,'' I sighed as soon as our laughter had died down. The boys nodded in agreement and we all took a moment to relax when we got to the changing room. ''To think, just a few years ago we were just college students.''

''Almost seems unreal,'' Liam agreed. Before we could continue our conversation the wardrobe people rushed us into our rooms as we groaned in protest. It's not like our fans would car if we came out in the same clothes we wore on stage. I actually had a fan tell me that she didn't mind the sweat because it was our sweat. It crept me out, but I have heard worse so it's no big deal. Honestly, we could probably show up in just our underwear and the fans would be okay with it. Actually, they'd probably like that....

I snapped out of my thoughts as the woman that picked out my clothes handed them to me. I thanked her before changing into the shirt and pants that she gave me. It was cold outside in the city and though the building was a few degrees warmer, it was still cold in there. It was nice though, after singing and jumping around on that stage for three hours we all needed a bit of a cool down.

''Louis! C'mon, you're taking forever!'' Zayn called through the door to my dressing room. I groaned before opening the door, pulling on my shirt and grabbing my coat before closing the door. 

''Where are the other boys?'' I asked, normally they were all there waiting for me to finish changing for the meet and greet. It's not that I take a long time to change, I just like to think in there. It's nice and quiet. Sure, I'm normally a bubbly person but I'm not opposed to having a bit of peace and quiet sometimes.

''Liam is down the all a bit with Niall, they said they needed a snack from the vending machine after the concert. Harry already went down to greet more of the fans,'' Zayn told me as we began to walk down the hall towards where Liam and Niall were supposedly at. ''I saw one almost rip out his curls before I came to get you,'' he laughed, ''security literally had to pry her off of him.''

I chuckled and shook my head at the comment, ''they are dedicated, you have to give them that.''

''Definitely,'' he agreed as we rounded the corner, seeing Liam and Niall hitting a vending machine. ''Oi! What are you guys doing?'' Zayn yelled over their ruckus.  

''It took my dollar and didn't even give me anything!'' Niall shouted in protest, whacking the machine once more. I walked up to the machine and hit it on the side with my elbow, smirking when I heard the clunk of an item hitting the bottom. Niall gaped at me for a moment, ''h-how did you...''

''I'm Louis the tommo Tomlinson, I can do anything,'' I sassed before ushering them to follow me towards the section of the building where the meet and greet was at. I could hear the fans screaming all the way from outside and I couldn't help but smile as I realized how lucky we really were. As soon as we stepped into the meet and greet room we all smiled, greeting the fans warmly. This really was an amazing life to be living.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

''I'm bored Louis,'' Harry complained as we both flipped through the channels on the TV. I ended up just turning it off and looking at him.