Chapter 31~ Forgetting

Nine months. Nine stinking months since my wish had pulled Annalise and I into this alternate universe. Only three months since Eleanor and I had had our little talk and Annalise had come back to the hotel room with dried tears. I never did find out about what had happened between her and Liam that made her cry, but whatever it was hadn't managed to get between them. They were still madly in love with each other and I was still left to watch like some creep who wished to be in Liam's place. God, I needed to get a life or something because I was still enamored by Annalise and it couldn't possibly be healthy. I mean, I read something once that said that if you fancy someone for longer than four months than you're in love with them; if that's true then I am fucked.

The boys and I had been doing well; we did the small gigs at our schools and they went really well. Liam actually talked to Henna Studios about my whole YouTube idea, and they surprisingly agreed that it would be a good way to help more people see us. So, we had posted videos of us singing some songs (I had recommended all of the songs we did for X-Factor back in the real reality). The responses to the videos were amazing, and we had become very popular within the last two months. Granted, our fan base was still made up of hormonal teenage girls, but I wouldn't change that for the world.

My mum had called multiple times to praise me on my success, and it was nice to hear from her and my sisters. I had told her about my predicament with Annalise, and she offered me her sympathy. Of course, she stressed the fact that she wanted to properly meet Annalise as soon as she could in order to determine whether or not she was worthy of me. I had assured her that Annalise was more than worthy, and-if anything-I might not be worthy of her.

It was June, and the dreary weather had made another appearance. It had been raining on and off throughout the whole week. In result of that, the air outside was cold during the day, and downright bitter during the night. London was deciding to be difficult for us, because we had originally planned on having a few days to relax and go places that required walking around the city. However, none of the boys really wanted to go around the city when it was almost always rainy and cold. So, they stayed inside with their respective girlfriends and I was left to stare at the TV until Annalise was back from her dates with Liam.

Today, I refused to sit around all day and just act like a zombie. The extra sleep was nice these days, but I was sick and tired of just sitting in bed all day and staring at a screen. There wasn't anything good to watch anyway. So, I had grabbed my coat after Annalise and Liam left for another one of their dates, and I walked down the streets of London until I reached a store that looked interesting. Sure, I didn't buy anything from them, but I was having fun browsing the different things until I heard loud giggles coming from behind me.

When I looked behind me, there was a group of teenage girls huddled nearby a display case. They were looking towards me, and when they saw me looking their way they all let out a collective squeal. It wasn't an annoying sound; actually, I had missed all of the screaming, squealing, and giggling of our fans from the other reality. So, a smile made its way onto my lips, and when they saw it they must have gained the confidence to make their way towards me. "Hi," the first one greeted me with a shy smile while the other three girls were still huddled behind her. She was a tall girl with jet black hair and bright blue eyes. Freckles dotted her cheeks and a few were reaching her nose, but they weren't nearly as extensive as Annalise's freckles.

"Hello, love," I replied with a wide and friendly smile. I almost forgot about how elating it was to greet fans. There was just something about the way that they smiled at you; they had a glimmer in their eyes that made you feel like you had just handed them the world on a silver platter. It was fun to see that glimmer in their eyes. These girls practically went weak in the knees when I used the word 'love.'