Chapter 17~ You're Impossible

(Going to be short, and it's more of a filler chapter)

After talking to Eleanor, who said 'I told you so' so many times it wasn't even funny, I didn't feel any better about how I was feeling. Annalise didn't come back for a few minutes and when she did she didn't look too ruffled up so I bit my tongue from saying anything. ''You okay, you're being awfully quiet?'' she wondered in concern and I just nodded in response.

''Have fun with Liam?'' I prompted and she smiled which just made me cringed.

''Yeah, I did, it was a really nice talk,'' she told me.

I'm sure it was...

''He said that Niall had called him about when we could meet up and he's bringing his girlfriend with him. The other two boy should be here today, but Niall's going to be here tomorrow.'' She sat down on her bed and kicked her feet back and forth like a kid. ''Could, you know, turn around so that I could change?'' she proposed and I let a smile creep onto my lips.

''No,'' I replied.

''You're impossible,'' she huffed.

I let out a groan as I rolled over onto my side so that I was facing away from her, ''fine.'' I heard ruffling and I resisted the urge to turn around while she whistled.

''Okay, you can turn around now,'' she told me and I did as she said to find her dressed in...

''Pajamas?'' I asked with a hint of amusement.

''Yeah, why?'' she countered while getting under her covers. I just chuckled until the door to our hotel room opened and Liam walked in in his pajamas as well. I tried my best not to groan when he walked in and I gave Annalise the 'are you serious?' look.

''What? I promise no PDA,'' she whispered before Liam could hear her.

''I brought over 127 Hours, True Grit, Let Me In, Harry Potter movies, Shutter Island, and Inception. That sound okay to you?'' Liam questioned as he looked through all of the movies in his hands. She nodded and he popped in the first one while I pulled the covers over my head and tried to ignore them as best as I could. Might as well text Eleanor because it was going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that was filler because the next stuff doesn't happen until Niall gets there so stay tuned for the next part! :)

-cow_queen