Chapter 13~ Cuteness Ensues

''Hey, Liam,'' Annalise smiled as she talked over the phone with said boy. I scrunched my nose as I continued to eat my burger from Mcdonald's. She was so enthralled with the conversation that they had started that she had completely disregarded her food. Halfway through she started to giggle and my eyebrows furrowed as I watched her. How was Liam able to do that? Liam was never that funny before and now she laughed like he was the funniest person she had ever talked to. I glared at her as she talked; though she was completely oblivious to my sharp glare. If looks could kill Liam and Annalise would both be crumpling to the ground by now.

''So, we talked to Niall and the rest of the boys and they all said that they would do it; well Niall said that he'd most likely do it...London?'' she questioned as a small smile stayed on her lips and she looked down at her lap, ''yeah, we can meet you there by Friday... No, we're sleeping in my truck right now...You don't have to do that, Liam... Okay, I guess... Dinner? Yeah, that sounds like fun.'' I stopped eating and looked up at her with wide eyes. Was he really asking her out right now? And she was excepting?

I huffed as I sat back in my seat; reaching across the table we were sitting at to take one of her fries. She finally realized that I was there and glared at me while I just gave her a glare back. I chewed on the fry as she continued, her gaze softening when she went back to talking to Liam. ''Can Louis come too?'' she wondered and a small smile tugged on my lips until it was wiped away by her next words, ''oh, just the two of us?... No, no, I would love to.''

I growled a bit under my breath and snatched a few more fries. Her glare came back and she quickly said goodbye to Liam before narrowing her eyes at me. ''What's with the face?'' she questioned.

''What face?'' I shot back.

''That face,'' she replied while pointing to my face and I scrunched my nose, ''you look mad.''

''I'm not mad,'' I responded before mumbling, ''why would I have any reason to be mad?'' I went to grab more of her fries but she smacked my hand away.

''No,'' she chastised.

''Why?'' I whined slightly.

''I asked you at the counter if you wanted me to get you any fries and you said no,'' she told me sassily, ''I ordered fries because I wanted fries, but you didn't want any so you don't get any.''

''Well, I thought that we could share them,'' I shrugged with an amused smile and she shook her head at me.

''No, the last time we 'shared' you ate all of them,'' she argued.

''C'mon, just one?''

''No.''

''Please?''

''No.''

''Please!''

''God, you are assiduous,'' she huffed. I cocked my head at her and she shook her head, ''persistent?''

''Oh,'' I drawled out before a cheeky smile spread across my lips, ''that was kind of hot.''

''What?'' she coughed after choking on her drink that she had been sipping from when I said it.

''You said a big word, it was hot,'' I shrugged and she coughed before speaking again.

''Well, thank you I guess? Though I don't deserve the adulation,'' she smiled while the complex word rolled off of her tongue. I let the corners of my lips twitch up a bit and we both laughed for a moment.

''What did Liam say?'' I finally asked which made her smile slightly.

''He wants us to come to London so that we can talk to Simon and all that jazz. He also said that he would supply us with a hotel room,'' she told me and I raised an eyebrow.

''A hotel room for you and I or for you and him?'' I questioned and her eyebrows furrowed.

''Why would Liam and I share a room?'' she wondered and I let out a heavy sigh.

''Well you're going on a date with him so who knows how that could end up,'' I implied and she gave me a disgusted look before blushing.

''First off, that's gross. Secondly, it's not a date; just dinner,'' she told me and I shook my head at her.

''For some reason I have a feeling that he doesn't think of it as 'just dinner'.''

''Well, that's all it is, so don't worry your pretty little head,'' she assured me before picking up a fry and going to bring it to m=her lips. I leaned forward across the table and ate it out of her hand before she could, though, and she just stared at me. ''You are such a weirdo,'' she giggled while shaking her head.

''Thanks.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO, another chapter. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope that you keep reading! If you watch the video to the side than you're awesome :) (not that you're all not awesome)

-cow_queen