𝟒𝟑 - 𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

"Sure, what is it Jinnie?"

"I hate it that you see me as a mother or a parent figure, I love you more than just as my child, I wish that you would view me more like a potential partner than just a parent." There was a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

I was definitely not expecting this talk.

"So, you're just like the others, just trying to win my favor?"

"No-"

"Just get out. All of you have changed, I feel like I don't even know you guys anymore." I cut him off, I didn't want to listen to his reasoning.

Jin got up from my floor, not wanting to aggravate me any further, and left, but before he shut the door behind him he looked back.

"Notify me if your head starts hurting more, you aren't going to school tomorrow so rest." He then turned back around and gently shut my door.

I did feel a little bad about shutting him down like that, but it was true, I felt like I didn't know any of them anymore. I thought that Jin was the only one that I could trust; I guess that I was just shocked that he too held feelings for me.

'What am I going to do? I already feel guilty for not returning any of the boys' feelings.'

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

I softly shut (Y/N)'s door behind me, I felt like crap; I wanted just to lie on the floor and grovel in agony.

"Hyung, how is she?"

Taehyung shuffled towards me from the stairs, I guess he saw the pitiful face that I was trying to hide.

"I'm guessing that you told her. We all need to have a talk about this, everyone is waiting." Taehyung let out a shallow breath.

He came up to me and just put his arm around me and led me to the living room where everyone was sitting down either on the couch or the chairs. Taehyung brought me over to an empty chair and then took his own seat.

"Almost everyone has declared their feelings to (Y/N) except Yoongi." Namjoon started, his face turned a light shade of red as he remembered his drunk confession.

"All of us are fighting for her love and even breaking bonds of trust just to get that acknowledgment, but we haven't thought about how (Y/N) feels, she must be stressed from all of us being up in her face all the time." Namjoon stopped for a second before speaking again.

"I think all of us should make a deal."

Namjoon had all of our attention, I was astonished that Yoongi hadn't cut and feuded with him yet.

"What kind of deal?" Jungkook asked.

"(Y/N) can't have a mate until she's 18 years of age, so we will give her space and for her last 1 and a half years. In these 18 months, no one is allowed to ask her to be their partner, you can still tell her that you like her but no asking her out. Does everyone agree?"

Everyone's eyes met.

'This was probably the best solution we could possibly come up with, it would be painful for us, but it would keep (Y/N) from stressing out so much.'

"Everyone that agrees raise your hand." I looked around with my hand up.

And one by one, 6 other hands were raised.

"Well, that's it... we will all wait for her 18th birthday."

'She really is loved. If 7 males would wait on her hand and foot for 18 months just to have a slight chance for her affection and love.'