𝟒 - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Yoongi, it's not like she has a virus or anything, I don't see why you can't just get her from out under your own bed."

I sat down in Yoongi's bedroom floor and waited for (Y/N) to come out. I couldn't believe that she was a rabbit. She was so small in her half form that I thought that she had to be a mouse or hamster hybrid. She seemed to be smaller than Jungkook when he was in his animal form, so she had to be a dwarf rabbit runt.

"You can come out now, everything is fine." I held out my hand under the bed to let her smell me, but I swiftly drew back after she bit me. "Ouch!"

"I'll go see if Jungkook can get her out." 

Yoongi walked out of the room in search to find Jungkook and once he did, Jungkook changed into his bunny form and gradually hopped under the bed.

Jungkook was a dark brown bunny with deep black eyes that seemed to pierce into your soul when he gazed at you. Even in his half form, he would do this one thing with his eyes and just stare at something and looked like he was contemplating his whole life.

There was hissing and a small whimper coming from under the bed, I looked under and (Y/N) was hissing at Jungkook. I hastily reached under the bed and pulled (Y/N) out while she was distracted by Jungkook and held her close to my chest.

Hobi must have heard all the commotion from his room besides Yoongi's, because he ran in and looked at me and Yoongi to see if anything was wrong and when he came close, (Y/N) had jumped out of my arms and into Hobi's, and luckily he caught her.

"Ooo, what do we have here? A cute little bunny?"

I could trust Hobi with (Y/N) since he was one of the people who agreed with me to bring (Y/N) home and he was also incredibly responsible, but he had one problem. He didn't listen too often.

"I think you could use a bath! I guess its bath time." Hobi held (Y/N) up in the air and started to make his way to the bathroom.

"Wait! Hobi!"

I tried calling out for him, but he was already halfway down the hallway.

'I don't think he was listening when I told him that she was a girl yesterday.' 'Oh well.'

I looked down at Jungkook who came out from under the bed after Hobi left the room. He had a small scratch on his nose and little tears under his eyes.

"I told you that this would be a bad idea, she's already created problems for most of us and this is only her first day, can't you just take her back?" Yoongi spoke up while taking care of Jungkook.

"I didn't give you back when you were having a hard day here." I got up from the floor and walked out of Yoongi's room, slamming the door behind me.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐢 | 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Now what type of bubbles would you like?"

I looked through the rows of containers of different bath bubbles, each one belonging to each of the boys.

"Hmm."

'If I can't decide, why not all of them.'

I started putting a little of every kind of bubble liquid in the bathtub with the warm water, that wasn't too hot nor too cold, and carefully placed the petite bunny in it.