𝟐𝟕 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"I know I'm not exactly in the place to tell you this, but please don't hang around him."

Taehyung's words lingered in the back of my mind as I strolled through the long hallways, back to my classroom.

'I wonder why he doesn't what me to be around Minhyun, does he not like him or something?'

I couldn't wrap my brain around Taehyung's warning or why Jungkook was so heated at me this morning. Either way, I needed to get to class before I was late.

-

I made it before the bell went off and in my chair before Minhyun could get my attention and start talking to me. I want to know why Taehyung would be so bothered about my classmate, Minhyun.

Class was going smoothly, except for the small pieces of balled-up paper flying over onto my desk, and even sometimes hitting me. They were all coming from Minhyun himself.

'I just need to ignore it, this is my last class of the day.'

-

I heard the loud bell ring and instantly bolted to the door to leave; I didn't stop speed walking till I got to the shoe lockers.

'I think I managed to get away.'

I was changing my shoes when I felt someone or something tug on my small cotton-like tail. I glanced back to see no other than Minhyun.

"What do you want from me!"

I didn't mean to yell, but I was just too frustrated about Taehyung and Minhyun. Everyone that was in the proximity of the wide walkway heard me yell and were now staring.

"What's wrong with you, why are you yelling?"

Minhyun whispered in my ear and hastily jerked me away from the shoe lockers and back down the hallway. Once we were away from everyone, he let go of my arm and pushed me against the hard wall with his arms beside my head.

"Why are you avoiding me!"

I didn't expect him to yell right at my face, it almost made me let out a tear just by being yelled at, and he didn't stop there.

"It would be nice if you could answer!" Minhyun continued.

"T-taehyung told me not to hang out with you."

I felt like prey from the way he glared at me, his dim and mincingly eyes peered around my neck, and his low growl made my body shake.

"HEY! What are you doing!"

Out of nowhere, Jimin's voice was heard. It sounded like heaven compared to the growling. Jimin came dashing over to Minhyun and shoved him off of me.

'Once again Jimin came to save the day.'

"Oh, it's you, the pitiful corgi. I've heard many stories about you." Minhyun laughed.

Jimin just got done healing after the whole fight with Taehyung, but there is still no way that he'll be able to hold off a wolf hybrid.

Both of them were staring each other down. If one of them made any quick moves, there would be bloodshed, and it could possibly worse than the fight between Yoongi and Taehyung. But when Minhyun was about to attack Jimin, Taehyung charged in and pounced on top of Minhyun. Taehyung didn't bite or anything, he just stood there growling in his face as a warning to submit.

Since Minhyun was still in his human form, there was no need to attack, he was already overpowered by Taehyung. Taehyung changed back to his human form and got off of Minhyun.

"This was only a warning, don't ever come near (Y/N) again. I know exactly what you do to other people, and I won't let it happen to (Y/N)." Taehyung growled out.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and started walking to the school's exit.

"Come on Jimin, we need to get to the bus." This was a side of Taehyung I never seen before.

"What about Jungkook?"

"He will find his way back home, he is also a fought for this."

Taehyung and Jimin argued back and forth all the way to the bus, and even on the way home.

'Well, it seems that school is a lot harder than I expected.'

Sorry this chapter isn't as great as the others, I was in a hurry when I was writing this one. Also, I'm still at my parent's house, so chapter are still going to be slow, but I'll try my best!