𝟐𝟓 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

A month was basically over, which meant that I would start attending an actual school. Of course, I would still get extra homework from Namjoon still, but it was to catch me up on everything that I missed in the few years that I wasn't attending.

I was so excited, I could barely sleep at night. And it was only worse on the first school night. I felt so jittery and nervous.

"Now, in the morning, One of the boys will wake you up and you'll get ready in your school uniform, then when you're leaving, make sure you remain close to the boys, okay?"

Jin was typically the one who always tucked me into bed every night, but tonight Namjoon took over Jin's place since he was working night shift at the hospital.

"Don't worry Namjoon, I'll stay right beside the others."

The more I got to know Namjoon by studying and hanging out with him, the more I realized that he was a truly soft person who just really likes crabs and great sceneries, he is also very clumsy and often trips over his own feet a lot of times.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I wanted to give you this."

He handed me a small phone with a light pink, bunny-eared phone case. It was definitely cute and picturing Namjoon, a large wolf hybrid, caring a small pink phone made me giggle a little.

"Everyone's numbers are already in it."

"Thank you."

I held the phone in my hands, this was the first time I ever got to even hold a phone.

"I wouldn't want you to get lost like last time." He laughed and ruffled my hair up a little. "You need to go to sleep now, so I'll leave."

Namjoon got up from the cushioned gray chair, turned off the lights, and left with a slight wave.

I can't believe tomorrow will be my first day of school, I looked over to my white closet where the uniform hung up perfectly.

'I want to make as many friends as possible and get good grades! I'll try my hardest!'

-

Someone was lightly shaking me.

"Ahhh, it's too early!"

"Come on (Y/N), you need to get ready."

'Oh, that's right I start school today.'

I jumped out of bed and ran over to the uniform that's been taunting me for the past month.

"Come downstairs when you're done, Yoongi made breakfast since it's your first day."

Jimin walked out of my room to let me get ready.

I practically threw the uniform on, but swiftly came to an issue, the tie.

'How the heck do they tie ties!?'

-

I shuffled downstairs, where the rest of the boys were.

"Hey (Y/N)! Are you nervous about your first day!" Yoongi glanced over from the stove and gave me an adorable gummy smile.

"Oh, I suppose you don't know how to tie a tie." Hobi walked over to me from the kitchen island and fixed my tie.

His face was so close to mine, so close that if I wasn't freaking out so much, I could count his long eyelashes. I could smell his sweet flowery scent, it calmed me, I wasn't twitching every second anymore.

"Alright, that should do it!" Hobi stepped back to admire his marvelous work of ties.

"You're so cute (Y/N)! Jin told me that I need to send pictures of you to him." Namjoon dragged me over to the wall and took what felt like a million photos of me.

"Namjoon let her eat before she needs to go!" Yoongi looked a little irradiated.

-

After eating Yoongi's delicious cooking, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and I all got ready to leave. Jin prepared a book bag for me a few days ago, he told me not to look into it until I get to school. So I grabbed the small light pink bag and put it on my back.

We strolled out on the sidewalk to a bus stop where some girl hybrids were. I wanted to see if I could talk to them, but they moved away from us and looked a little frightened when Jungkook came near.

I looked up at Jungkook, but he wasn't even looking over to the girls.

'Oh, they might just have a crush on him.'

- 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 -

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

After I cleaned up the kitchen, I went over to Namjoon who was looking through all the pictures he took of (Y/N).

I carefully pulled out a 20 dollar bill and slipped it into Namjoon's pocket.

"Hopefully this will cover the costs for the finest ones." I whispered, not even looking over towards him.

He laughed a little. "Don't worry, I'll send you the best ones."

My phone went off, I hastily opened my messager to see all the photos Namjoon took of (Y/N).

'Hehehe, I'm going to set this one as my wallpaper. Gosh, why does (Y/N) have to be so cute.'