𝟒𝟏 - 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Me and Jungkook have started going back to school again yesterday, Minhyun was transferred into a different class with more carnivore hybrids. I would like to say that everything has been normal at home, but that's just not the case.

Everyone seems to be fighting with each other and they've been acting differently towards me. Jinnie has been more open and more clingy, Yoongi has been observing me from a distance, he will act like he's doing something just to spy on me. Hobi has started acting like he was when he declared his feelings for me; super possessive and frequently he looks out of it, like he has something on his mind.

Namjoon has started to touch me more and more, not inappropriately, but just touching me whenever he can, like my hands and the top of my head. Jimin and Taehyung have apparently teamed up to tell me how much they like me every morning, and Jungkook has started acting like he is older than me, he has even requested me to call him oppa a few times.

'I wished they would just stop, it's like they're different hybrids from when I met them.'

-

I've been staying in my room ever since I got back from school, I didn't want to be around the boys for a while, I felt like I just needed a break from all of them, but my break didn't last too long before someone began knocking on my door.

"(Y/N)? Can I bath you tonight?"

It was Hobi, he's been engrossed with bathing me ever since I first moved in. I didn't mind it at first, but I know what to do now.

"Hobi, can I bath myself for once tonight?"

"But- but, what if you fall or someone else walks in?"

'God, he's never going to leave my door until I say yes, he was rather persistent when he wanted something.'

"(Y/N)? Are you still there?!"

"Fine Hobi, but this is the last time, next time I'm bathing myself!"

"Alright! I'll bath you after dinner."

-

Instead of eating dinner with the rest of the guys, I stayed in my room. I was still on my diet, and to be sincere, the diet was working. I was a lot thinner than before, and it's only been about a month and a half. I'm skinner, but dark circles around my eyes have appeared and I've been feeling more tired lately, but it's all for the sake of looking the best.

"Hey (Y/N), it's bath time." Hobi strolled into my room.

"Okay, just give me a second, I need to get my pj's."

I was about to reach for my closet door before Hobi jerked my wrist and made me face him. He didn't have his customary jovial face on, instead; he looked either irritated or disgusted.

"No- I already have some of my clothes laid out for you."

That's all he said, then began dragging me to the bathroom.

We entered the bathroom, and he practically slammed the door behind us.

"Strip."

My face immediately reddened.

'Why is he being so forceful today?'

While I disrobed my clothes, he got the water to the ideal temperature that I liked and added my favorite bubbles.

"Um... Hobi? Are you angry at me for something?"

He looked over to my unclothed body and a shocked expression washed over his face, but he didn't say anything and just pointed to the filled bathtub.

I stepped into the warm water and sat down to let Hobi put the shampoo in my hair.

"I'm not angry... maybe just a little, it seems that I don't even want you to wear your own clothes, it's gotten to the point that I just want you to wear mine, and mine only."

Hobi's huge hands messaging my scalp felt like a guilty pleasure. Something in my mind wanted him to stop, but it felt too good. I thought that I might just fall asleep, but it wasn't from the unbelievable feeling on my scalp, I was going to faint.

"I wanted to ask you about your weight and wh-"

I was trying to focus on Hobi talking, but everything went to black before I could say anything to him.