𝟏𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Each room was set up with two beds, so I let Yoongi's friend stay in his room. But the next morning I found both of them curled up in one bed when I when to go check on them, and when I saw them, I knew that I had to take them home, I wasn't going to let anyone separate them."

'Wow, I had no idea that Yoongi could be so shaken up.'

"So, you said that you adopted both of them, but who is Yoongi's friend?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess I never told you who he was, Yoongi's friend is actually Hoseok."

"What!"

"I know right, I would have never expected Hobi to turn out the way he is now." "You want to hear something amazing tho?"

I couldn't believe that Hobi and Yoongi knew each other for so long, they are the polar opposite.

"When Yoongi was out on the streets, he would street race to get money."

'For some reason that sounds something Yoongi would do even now.'

"What was Namjoon like when you first met him?"

"You probably won't believe this, but Namjoon was a wolf pack leader when I first met him, he was also the first hybrid that I adopted."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

- 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 -

I had recently moved to this city to work in a hybrid hospital and become a doctor, so I didn't quite know my way around just yet, and I made a silly decision. I walked into a shady alleyway, thinking it would be a short cut.

I didn't realize that wolf packs around that area were like gangs, they would commit crimes like theft, drug dealing, kidnapping, and even murder.

I ended up seeing something that I wasn't supposed to and now had a whole wolf pack chasing me. They eventually cut me off and trapped me, and that is when I met the leader of the pact, he was the that cough me.

I noticed that the leader had a wide cut going down his chest and offered my help.

"I'm a doctor, please let me help your leader, he is in terrible shape."

It was illegal to help a wolf pack because of all the crimes that they commit. Society tells people that they are meant to die on the side of the dirty street like an abandoned mutt, but I never thought that wolf packs should be decimated and treated the way that they have been, just because of what type of breed they were.