𝟐𝟔 - 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭

We got to a huge modern building with enormous windows and a bunch of various hybrids walking around.

"We need to hurry before we're late." Jungkook grabbed onto my sleeve and dragged me to our classroom.

I looked back to Taehyung and Jimin and quickly waved to them. For some reason, Taehyung looked anxious about something.

-

"So, this is our classroom, we don't actually have assigned seats, so just sit anywhere." Jungkook swiftly explained the classes and other things about the school, before going to a group of wolf hybrids.

I just sat restlessly in a chair, watching other hybrids talk and laugh with others.

'I don't know who to talk to.'

I continued glancing around to see if there was anyone that looked friendly enough to talk to, but everyone didn't seem too sympathetic to chat with me, all of them keeping their stares away from me.

There was a small sigh from me, I expected it would be hard to make friends, but it almost seems impossible just to talk to anyone.

The only person who I knew in this room was Jungkook, so I got up and softly tapped on his shoulder. What I didn't expect was a furious glare from him once he saw my face.

"Oh Jungkook, is that your little friend?" One of the wolf hybrids with brown fur asked in almost a teasing tone.

"NO! S-she's just a housemate, okay?" Jungkook's face blushed up in a bright pink hue.'

I ached a little when I heard Jungkook say 'housemates'. I thought we were friends.

"She's so adorable, we could practically squish her." Another one spoke up.

It was true, since I was a dwarf rabbit and also the runt of my litter, they were actual giants compared to me. It was the same situation with Namjoon. That was the whole reason that I was so fearful of him back then.

"What's your name, little rabbit?" The wolf hybrid with the brown fur asked, putting all of his attention on me.

"(Y/N)."

I felt a little shy being around a cluster of male carnivore hybrids; I mean, if they wanted to, they could devour me alive.

"Hmm, I think I'll continue calling you 'little rabbit', my name is Minhyun, and this is Rowoon and Yugyeom."

I wasn't too sure if I was okay with the name 'little rabbit', but I think close friends give each other nicknames, so I could deal with the name for now.

"Alright everyone, get into a seat!"

The teacher walked in, and everyone quickly found a seat to sit in, including me.

"So, today we have a new student joining us for the rest of the year, (Y/N) if you could come up introduce yourself."

-

"All man! Class always seems to tire me out." Minhyun stretched out in his chair.

It was time for lunch now, but I had no idea where Jungkook went and no idea where the cafeteria was.

"Hey, Minhyun?"

"Yes?" He turned to me.

"Do you know where the cafet-"

"(Y/N)!"

Taehyung was at the classroom door.

"Oh, hey Tae, I was about to ask Minhyun were the cafeteria was."

"Come on (Y/N), I'll walk you there." Taehyung's glare was burning holes into Minhyun.

"Okay, I'll see you in our next class Minhyun." I waved to him, before being yanked away by Taehyung.

-

Taehyung brought me outside where a bunch of round tables were and sat down.

"Aren't we going to the cafeteria?" I questioned.

"Check your bag, Jin always packs lunch for us, but Yoongi was on the job today."

Taehyung opened his bookbag and grabbed a fancy looking lunch box out. I looked around in my bag to find a white lunch box with little bunny characters on it.

The lunch box was cute, but the food was even cuter. There was a little heart-shaped rice ball, bulgogi, and even some gimbap.

I could tell Yoongi put in a lot of work into both of our lunches, Taehyung's wasn't as cute, but still looked good.

"Why were you talking to Minhyun?"

"Oh well, I guess we became friends, and I was asking him where the cafeteria was." My voice was muffled from me shoving tasty food down my throat.

"I know I'm not exactly in the place to tell you this, but please don't hang around him."