𝟐𝟗 - 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪɴ ɪᴛ. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪꜱᴋ!

Last night, Namjoon tucked me into bed again, Jin has been extremely tired recently. Hobi told me that typically around this time, he does over time because a great portion of hybrids get adopted or taken into the hospital.

'I hope Jinnie isn't overworking himself too much.'

I put my uniform on and made sure that my tail wasn't squished against the light fabric of my skirt.

"Hey (Y/N)."

Before I could put my top on, Namjoon walked in. All I could get out was a loud squeal. No words would form.

He instantly froze, not even blinking. His face rose in color and almost looked like he would pass out.

I could only cover so much with my arms, my past scars, and cuts from the old owner were on full display. Namjoon's eyes were observing each one of them, but one particular one seemed to stand out the most.

"Get out!"

Namjoon finally came to his senses and swiftly left the room, accidentally catching his long, bushy tail in the closing door.

'I know there'll be some questions about the scares soon.'

"So-sorry, I'll knock next time!" Namjoon yelled out from the other side of the door. "I just w-w-anted to tell you that I'll come to eat with you t-today."

A sigh escaped my body.

'Frequently, Namjoon is surprisingly absent-minded, but that makes him even cuter and harder to stay mad at.'

"Alright, once I get done, can you help me with my tie?"

-

We strolled to the bus stop just like yesterday, but Jungkook wasn't as friendly, so I just talked to Jimin and Taehyung.

'I wonder if boys also have periods.'

"Hey, (Y/N)." Jimin whispered.

"Yeah?"

"If you ever need help you can call me, you know. You have a phone now."

Jimin gave me one of his wide smiles, where his eyes disappear and you can see his cutely crooked tooth. It was a grin that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

-

Taehyung walked me all the way to class and even stayed for a little before he had to go. The girls in my class still weren't too welcoming, and to be honest, I don't think they ever will be. But that's okay, I have Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and the others at the house.

-

Class went on and on, but most of the things that I was learning were more interesting than what Namjoon was giving me before, so I could power through all of this. And as classes continued on, I was getting closer to lunchtime, where Namjoon could come eat with me.

Minhyun wasn't bothering me too much, just some angry glares and some weird notes that couldn't really read. But once the bell rung for the end of class, I jumped up from my seat and was about to walk out the door before, once again, I was grabbed and yanked.

"Minhyun, let go of me."

He laughed in my face before he clutched onto my arm even rougher.

"What are you going to do, I could dominate you with just my hand."

Everyone had left the classroom, except for Jungkook, Minhyun, and of course, me.

"So, Jungkook. What should we do with her?" Minhyun's laugh reminded me of a hyena. (Sorry Minhyun, I know you're a good boy irl.)

Jungkook didn't say a word, just stared straight at me with a calm, emotionless expression.

"I heard bunny tails were super sensitive, she squirmed around yesterday when I grabbed it, let's experiment how sensitive it really is. We should have our fun now, the others will be here soon."

Minhyun briskly flipped me over on a desk and held me down, gradually pulling my skirt down, reviving my lacey panties, and roughly tugging on my tail.

"Ju-jungkook, please h-help!"

I tried reaching out for him, but Minhyun instantly held my hands behind my back. I felt hot tears travel down my cheeks, and pain at my lower back.

"Jungkook, are you going to keep standing there or join in on the fun?" Minhyun's grip on my tail was merely getting tighter as he spoke.

Without saying anything, Jungkook strolled out of the classroom with his bookbag. Leaving me in suffering from Minhyun.

"Oh well, just you and me, little rabbit."