𝟏𝟒 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

I woke to a loud banging coming from my door and loads of yelling.

"(Y/N) if you don't come out right now and start on your homework, I'm going to go get Namjoon to break down your door! Also, Jungkook is going to end up eating all the pancakes if you don't hurry!"

Hobi was almost like a second parent along with Jin, but Hobi let me get away with things, he was the cool parent. But he also had a bad habit of forgetting to do things like his turn to watch dishes or to do laundry.

I got out of bed and came down to the first floor were the master cook, Jin, was making fluffy pancakes with different fruits in it. I still couldn't get Taehyung with his carnivore eyes out of my mind, thinking about Tae, he wasn't downstairs indulging in the amazing food, I wonder why.

"Hey Jin, were is TaeTae?"

Everyone looked over to me, but I suppose it was because my voice was super raspy.

"Umm, he wouldn't be out of his room for a while."

"Why, Jinnie?" I used the nickname that he loved.

"Well... he isn't feeling well, just stay away from his room, in fact, why don't you, Jungkook, and Jimin have a sleepover in their room for a few nights, so you guys can be kids."

I felt like everyone was concealing something from me, something that I wasn't allowed to know. Everyone was acting so strangely. Jin would never trust any of the boys in the same room as me for even a night, explicitly a room that was downstairs away from his and most of the other boys'.

Jungkook's and Jimin's rooms were downstairs, but most of the time Jungkook would sleep in Namjoon's room, so Jungkook's room was sort of turned into a gaming room, but there would be some nights that he would want to get away from everyone.

'I shouldn't be thinking so hard about all of this, Jin just wants the youngest to get along.' 'Yeah, that's why.'

-

"So (Y/N), who's room do you want to stay in for tonight?"

Jungkook came up from behind me and started poking at my sides.

"I don't know, whichever one is the cleanest."

Jungkook's face slowly changed as I spoke, I knew just by character that Jungkook doesn't keep his room clean, surely, he's the type of person to change his clothes and not even put it in a dirty basket.

"Well, it's not like Jimin's is cleaner than mine."

"Actually Jungkook, my room is cleaner than yours."

Jimin popped out of nowhere, scaring both Jungkook and me.

"God, Jimin. Don't scare us like that, I think Jungkook almost peed himself." 

'I loved to pick on Jungkook, he was the easiest to ruffle up.'

"(Y/N)! I was not." Jungkook yelled out.

Jungkook's face turned so red, that I could almost compare him to a tomato.

"Whatever, just help me with my homework that Namjoon gave me."