𝟖 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

It was about time that Jin came home from work and start making dinner, but it seemed that he had sent a message to Namjoon about how he would need some things from the store and if Namjoon could just go ahead and go to the store around the corner, because Namjoon ended up asking me to go instead.

"I'm sorry to ask you this, but could you go to the store today? I have a lot of work that needs to be done today."

Namjoon had a look of worry so I went onward and agreed, not even knowing where the store was. And that's how I got here, in the middle of the city with a list that I could only read half of.

'How am I supposed to know where the store is if I have never been there?'

I walked around some more, trying to stay close to the apartments without getting lost, but that went all to trash because somehow I still managed to get lost. Looking around, all I could see was tall buildings and fast cars going by without any care.

If being lost wasn't already bad enough, the sky was swiftly getting dark and the air was getting chillier and windier.

-

It was completely dark outside now, the lights of the city were the only thing keeping me from being fully in the night. There was no way that I could contact anyone at home, I didn't have a phone and even if I asked someone for their phone, I don't know anyone's number.

'Am I going to be on the streets again? No, I can't, they will find me... right?'

-

My face felt hot, it was probably red from the strong wind. I had a light jacket on but doesn't exactly help if there are holes in it.

I've been avoiding dark alleyways, but right now I think that could be my only choice to get away from the freezing wind and random people bumping into me on the crowded streets.

'What am I even doing here, its been hours now, and I still haven't found my way back.'

I slowly slid down the dirty wall of the alley and onto the filthy ground. My legs were sore and tired from walking, my ears were cold with even a thin hat on, but my face felt hot- almost like it was on fire.

'Maybe I can just start over again, I didn't belong in that household anyway.'

In the back of my mind, I knew that was not what I wanted to do, I loved hanging out with Jungkook and Taetae, I loved dancing and singing with Hobi, I was slowing getting to know Namjoon, and I was hoping to become friends with Yoongi and Jimin. What's even more, is that I finally found a mother figure in a big, male, polar bear hybrid, named Jin.

I don't want to lose what I already have now.

Something cold was gradually moving down on my heated face. I brought my hand up to wipe the run-away tear that was flowing down.

'I just want this to be over.'

"(Y/N)!"