𝟑𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

"Hmmm, can you tell me about how Jimin was?"

I was a little put off by her request, but I should have predicted that she would want to know more about the boys.

- 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 -

It was just about to become dark; the sun was barely visible hovering over the soaring buildings of the city. I was able to go home early, but only because we didn't have that many patients coming in.

'I wonder if I should get Namjoon and Yoongi something for not fighting last night?'

The two boys have been squabbling with each other every day and night since I brought Yoongi and Hoseok, but last night was unusually quiet. It did have me unsettled, but in the morning, I saw all four of the boys were nevertheless alive. Yoongi wasn't too friendly with Jungkook either.

There was a popular bakery not too far from the hospital, so I took a light peaceful stroll.

What I didn't realize once I walk into the bakery is to be taking home a hybrid, but that's what happened. An owner, who was another customer, was getting remarkably enraged at their hybrid for accidentally dropping a spoon on the floor, and had a total breakdown.

"Gosh! Can you not do anything right!" The male screamed into the poor corgi's ear. "I wanted a large dog hybrid, but all I got was a pint-sized weakling like you."

I almost couldn't move from the incident that I just walked into. All I could do was look at the miserable hybrid's face as he wept.

'I just wanted to get some pastries.'

The scene was only getting worse. The man pushed the small hybrid and landed right on his butt.

"Once we get home, pack your things and leave. No- actually, leave everything, I paid for it."

The short hybrid got on his knees and put his head down on the dirty floor and started begging and even lightly grabbing onto the man's leg, just begging the man to give him another chance.

"Please, if I have to leave, just let me get the photo of my mother!" The corgi wallowed and cried on the floor.

"You're still a weakling, weeping over the photo of your late mother; worthless."

I couldn't watch anymore, I needed to step in.

"If you still have his papers, you can't just get rid of him. But if you give him his photo, I'll take him off your hands."

It was true. If the owner didn't transfer the papers over to someone when getting rid of the hybrid, the hybrid would be returned to him. No matter where the owner was, the hybrid would be shipped; flown; driven back to the owner.

The man looked irritated, but he would be able to officially get rid of his 'worthless' hybrid.

"Fine, give me your address and I'll bring you the photo, my house is a bit away from here."

-

I gave the man my address, paid for some treats, and drove home with the hybrid.

'What is Yoongi going to do to me when I bring in a hybrid?! I didn't even think about what I was doing, I just knew that I need to help the hybrid in front of me.'

"Thank you."

I looked over for a quick second before putting my eyes back on the road.

"For what?"

"For saving me from being homeless and getting my mother's photo."

"You don't need to say thank you to me."

He was still tense from the argument.

"Would you like a pastry?" I asked to hopefully open him up.

"Can I really!?"

I could practically feel the excitement and joy radiating off him.

"Yep, you can have first pick!"

I came to soon recognize that he was almost like a smaller version of Namjoon; He loved anything that was sweet.

Sorry I didn't post last night, I was feeling under the weather.