𝟏𝟎 - 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨

"Jimin."

"Hmm?"

He looked up to me.

"You can hate me, but no matter what you say or what you do, I could never hate you."

-

A shocked look took over his normally calm one.

"I-"

"(Y/N)! Thank god that you are okay, we were looking everywhere for you."

Jin burst through the door and behind him was Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Jimin, you worried me when you ran out." Yoongi's voice sounded reassured.

"I'm sorry Hyung, wheres the others?"

"They were out farther in the city, it will take them more time to get back."

"Wow, (Y/N), what happened to your knee?" Jungkook walked over to my bandaged leg to get a better look at it.

"WHAT! My poor baby got hurt!?" Jin ran over and pushed Jungkook out the way.

"I'm fine, I think just I fell or probably hit it on something. Jimin was the one who bandaged it for me." I looked over to Jimin who was still sitting down on the floor with his face shifting to a shade of radiant red.

"Jimin you did a great job." Jin praised him with a light pat on the head. "Welp, I don't want anyone else going out tonight, I can make something with what we have in the house."

"We're back!"

We all looked over to the others that made it back home safely. Hobi, Tae, and Namjoon were holding heavy bags in his arms as they walked in.

"I remembered some of the items that you needed, we went to the store before we came back. I didn't know what else was on the list, so we picked up some other stuff too." Namjoon moved over to the huge island in the kitchen to set the large bags down.

"Um... Namjoon?" I felt bad that the boys had to end up going to the store just because I couldn't find my way around without getting lost.

"Hmm?"

Instead of looking angry or upset, he had a look of relief.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't find the store and you, Tae, and Hobi had to go."

I heard a small chuckle from him

"It's fine (Y/N), there's no need to say sorry. It was my fault, I forgot that you haven't really been around this part of the city."

His huge veiny hand tenderly settled on my head and slowly rubbed behind my long bunny ears.

'I guess my hat must of fallen off when Jimin picked me up.'

"Achoo!"

All eyes were now on me.

-

"I sware I'm fine."

Jin was swiftly tucking me into my cozy bed after helping me change into one of Hobi's oversized shirts that was "mother Jin" approved.

"You are running a fever, you need to get a lot of rest so it doesn't turn into something worse." There was no stopping him. "Once I finish making dinner, I'll bring you your food, just stay in bed."

I couldn't even say anything before he left and came back with a small rag and placed it on my head.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, if you need anything you can call for me."

He moved the cold rag a little off my head and placed a light kiss there, and left the room.

My room looked like it was decorated by a professional, all the furniture and even the curtains seemed like it was made just for this room. Whoever organized my room had a great eye for detail and color.

One wall was a light peachy color, on the other wall directly in front was a light gray, and the other two walls were a pure white. My bed was on a white frame and the covers were a light gray with little pink stars all over it that matched the tiny pink glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling and the hanging fairy lights.

I had many plants in my room that sat in front of a grand window. I had a little studying desk, a white dresser, and even a large floor mirror.

When Jin told me that this was going to be my room, I couldn't believe it. This room was fit for a princess.