𝟓 - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐢 | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲

I gave the small rabbit a bath and surprisingly he only gave me a few scratches, but the weird thing is that he never changed into his human form.

"It would have been easier if you were in your human form, but it's okay, you can change whenever you want, now, what are you going to wear?"

I dug in my closet to find some clothes that would fit him, but I don't know how tall he is, because of his refusal to shift. I found a pair of sweat pants, that you could tighten and loosen, and a baggy white shirt that had a weird bunny logo on it.

"I'll be in the living room so you can get dressed in here."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲

The over joyful male finally left me lone after he did that uncanny ritual on me with warm water and little circular balls. I looked over to the clothes that he laid out on the bed for me, they looked pretty comfy, so I don't see why not to put them on.

-

I made my way down to the living room, the same room that I saw the two hybrids fighting. While walking down the hallway, I studied the various pieces of art either hanged up on the walls or on ornate pillars. I could determine that whoever invented them, put in a lot of feelings into all the pieces.

I finally made it to the living room after getting lost a few times. 'I thought this was an apartment, not a maze.'

I looked over the once kicked over couch, 7 males were sitting down doing their own thing before Jin pointed me out.

"Okay, everyone (Y/N) is now in here." "Make room for her."

Everyone on the couch moved over a little, except one, he had black hair and large, black, cat ears. I took a seat next to the one that was called Hobi. He had pale dog ears poking out from his orangy-blond hair, but once he saw me, his whole face altered into a bright red.

"Now that everyone is here and there isn't a fight going on in the middle of the floor, I can introduce all of you to (Y/N)." Jin spoke up.

"Jin, you didn't tell me she was a girl! I've been calling her a him the whole time and I bathed her!" Hobi burst out.

"Your right, I didn't say that she was a girl yesterday, but I was using female pronouns when I was talking about her." A small sigh came from Jin. "Now, (Y/N) the one that just bathed you is Hoseok, but we just call him Hobi, he is a golden retriever hybrid."

Hobi kept looking down at his hands.

"The one beside Hobi with the silver hair is Namjoon, he was the one that was fighting in the living room, as you could tell, he is a grey wolf hybrid."

I quickly glanced at Namjoon, too afraid to look at him for too long, his dominance was practically radiating off of him.

"And the next one down is Jimin, he is a corgi hybrid."

Jimin was so small compared to Namjoon, how was someone like him sitting so close to someone who essentially towers over you?

"The three that are in the chairs are Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung. Yoongi is a panther, jungkook is a bunny just like you, and Taehyung is a snow tiger."

'Great, so the whole house is filled with predators except one that might attempt to breed with me.'

"So... Hobi, I was wondering why you thought it would be a good idea to put (Y/N) in a Playboy shirt." Jin looked a little irritated from the way I was looking at him. "I'm not ready for my youngest child to be tainted by all of your boys' minds, so all of you better be careful about what you say around my poor child."