𝟐𝟐 - 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

After I wasn't sitting in the corner anymore and someone explained what a period to Hobi, we all sat in the living room, eating our lunch while watching a movie. Even Taehyung was with us, since the heat symptoms weren't bothering him anymore.

It was quite awkward between me and Taehyung from the one night that he attacked me. It still hadn't sunk into my mind that Taehyung did that, I'm still in denial that all of that even happened.

I couldn't sit still for too long because the cramps felt like they were just getting worse as seconds pass.

I guess Yoongi saw that I was squirming in my seat, because he got up, saying nothing, and strode upstairs, but swiftly came back with the bag that he never opened and wandered to the kitchen.

The microwave went off and Yoongi walked back to the living room with the bag and a small microwaveable heating pad. He carefully handed it to me and opened the bag and gave me a milk chocolate and a white chocolate bar.

"I didn't know what chocolate you liked, so I got both."

His statement was a whisper, not wanting the others to learn that he was a big softy inside a hard shell.

"Man (Y/N), you have Yoongi completely whipped for you." Jin joking stated, but for the others, it was a call of war.

Yoongi's calm face was now a slight pink tinge.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the rest of the boys' heads quickly turn in my direction. Some looked shocked, others looked bitter.

-

Right went I was about to go to my room, Hobi stopped me.

"Hey (Y/N), now that I know about the whole period thing, would you like me to run you a hot bath?" His smile wasn't his usual one. This one almost seemed fake.

"I already had a shower today, I just want to take a nap."

Hobi seemed a little let down about me already taking a shower. I almost got away before he blocked me again.

"Okay well... I see you started wearing Jungkook's clothes, do you not like mine anymore?" Hobi's shiny brown eyes were roughly a pitch black. Something was up with him, but it wasn't like Taehyung where he was going into heat.

"Oh, I only put this on because it was something that was close, I can change if it will make you feel better."

'I didn't know that clothing could bother someone this much, but whatever.'

"Can I pick out something?"

"Sure."

I followed him into his room. He dug in the closet to pick out a huge light pink shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants and handed them to me.

"You can change in here, I have to help Namjoon with the vase that he broke."

'Some times I wonder what goes on in Hobi's brain, he always jumps to one thing to another in a second, he's just so free-spirited.'

'I wish I could be like that.'

-

I waited for a bit for Hobi to come back, but I was just so tired that I didn't recognize that I was gradually falling asleep on his cozy bed.

I hadn't acknowledged this until now, but Hobis's scent was incredibly gentle and pleasant, it reminded me of laying in a patch of sweet blossoms.