𝟐 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 | 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚

"Namjoon, are you seriously going to let this happen?" I ran down to the living room, were Namjoon was sitting down on the couch watching Jungkook play his game on the tv.

Today was the day that Jin is going to bring in that... thing. And Namjoon didn't even try to tell Jin that we don't want another one coming in the house it was already hard to accept Taehyung with all of his nightmares, and now he's bringing in another one.

"Yoongi, you heard what he said yesterday." He replayed not even looking over at me.

"What, like the thing about how she is like how me and Hobi were?!" My tail was spitefully swinging back and forth, hitting the floor a few times in between swings. "There is no way that she could be worst that what Hobi and I were like!"

"Yoongi... I'm going to tell you this politely, if you don't lose the attitude you know what will happen." Namjoon dominant voice shook me a little. "Jin is in charge of who comes in the house, if he brings in another hybrid, then we just need to get over it."

Namjoon is an alpha grey wolf and once ruled a wild wolf pack before meeting Jin, and when Jin isn't home he's in charge, but he's been getting on my nerves, thinking that he's all bad just because he's the alpha of the house.

I stood behind the couch and slowly changed into my full animal form. I crouched down and got ready to pounce, my long black tail slowly moving side to side.

'I'm going to be the alpha of the house.'

Right when I got into the air, Namjoon realized what was happening and quickly shifted as well. We rolled around, fighting for dominance, bitting at each other's necks. We ended up knocking over the heavy couch and the large coffee table, Jungkook jumped up and ran upstairs, probably looking for Taehyung to break up me and Namjoon.

Low growling and things breaking were all that was heard in the living room as we flopped around in the room. 

We were so concentrated on each other that not of us heard the front door open or someone yelling at us.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚

My doctor, Jin, decided to adopt me. He told me that he had 6 other hybrids as well and that they end up fighting a lot. He seemed like a nice person, but something seemed off about him.

"Don't worry (Y/N), if anything happens, you can come straight to me and ill fix whatever is happening." His smile grew even wider, if that was even possible. "I've always wanted to have a female hybrid around the house, I think the others will learn many things from you."

I didn't even know how to reply to him so I just kept nodding my head.

"Once we get home, I'll introduce you to everyone."

-

We stood quietly in the elevating elevator until it hit the 83rd floor, Jin unlocked the door to two hybrids fighting on the floor, one a black silky panther, the other is a grey massive wolf.

I instantly looked over at Jin, but all that was there was a large white bear, that was hastily moving over to the two that were fighting.

I didn't realize that I had shifted into my animal form, till I looked down and the floor was a lot closer than before. 

The two that were fighting kept moving around and ended up over to where the door was; to where I was.

I hopped around them and looked for a safe place in the house. I let my nose decided were to go and it told me to go up the stairs, in which I agreed. 

I somehow found a door that was bearly open and hopped in the room, but the door shut behind me. It was dark and had a musky smell; a smell of a predictor, but it made me feel safe, so I attempted hiding somewhere in the room. I felt around and found something I could fit under.