𝟏𝟑 - 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

"Yep, only if you agree to live with me."

"So, you practically forced him to by offering food?"

I didn't know that Namjoon was so simple.

"Yep, and you can see that it worked, but now he eats all of my sugar out of the jar."

Jin slightly shook his head in disappointment.

"What happened to the rest of the gang that he was in?"

"I heard that some of them were caught, but there are some still in the alleys, so whenever your out with Namjoon, make sure that you stay far away from them."

"Why?"

"Well, they still hold a grudge against Namjoon for abandoning them, they will do anything to get revenge. I don't even go near the alleys because of them."

'So Namjoon was a wild gang leader and now he is in the process of becoming a teacher, that's an influential change.'

"Did Namjoon commit any crimes?"

I could tell that Jin wasn't ready to answer that question by the way his face changed.

"He... he did, but I don't want you to think of him as a bad person." "Everything that he did, he did it to survive."

Jin took a deep breath and continued.

"He still feels guilty about everything that he did and tries to help around to make it go away, but he knows that the blood on his hands won't just disappear."

We sat in silence for a few seconds before Jin spoke up again.

"I think that's enough bedtime stories for tonight, I might tell you the rest of the stories another night."

He got up from the side of the bed, grabbing the tray on the way out and turning off the lights. The light pink nightlight was the only thing lighting up my room.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some type of crash come from the room next to mine.

I got up from my warm bed and walked into the cold hallway and sneak over to Taehyung's room that was next to mine. Light was coming from the top and bottom of the door signaling that the room light was on.

 I creaked open the door to see Taehyung pacing around his room with a piece of paper and pencil.

"Tae?"

Opening the door even more, I could see that Taehyung's tail was whipping back and forward especially swiftly with his golden eyes locked on to me.

My animal interests were going wild and telling me to run, but I wanted to see what was wrong with Tae.

"Tae, is there something wrong?"

He didn't say anything back, he just kept his glowing eyes on me, he didn't even move a muscle just his tail, that was rhythmically hitting the floor every so often.

'He's starting to freak me out.'

I slowly grabbed the doorknob and shut the door, and quickly made it back to my room and locking the door. I put my back against the door and slowly slid down onto the floor.

'What was all that about?'

I tried to go back to be, but the Taehyung's golden eyes were all that I could think about.