𝟑𝟓 - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Yesterday was crazy. Jungkook officially confessed in the weirdest way imaginable and my stomach felt like eating itself, but today I can eat, though only a little.

I wandered downstairs to see Jungkook playing games. He was finally acting normal. I opened the fridge to see the pancakes were still there and swiftly snatched them.

'I've been waiting for you.'

-

I immediately devoured the amazing pancakes. I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me tho. I looked around, but found no one. Jungkook was still fixated on his game, Yoongi was in his room, Jin was at work, and the others were doing their own thing.

'Maybe it's just in my head.'

I got up to walk to my room, but I only made it halfway there before someone ran straight into me and knocked me over.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N)."

Jimin held out his hand.

"I was actually just looking for you." He laughed.

"Is there something you need?"

Jimin helped me up. I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my back, so I looked over to see, Jungkook with his game still running just staring into my soul.

"Well, I got some new snacks, and I wanted you to try them with me."

"Ah... sorry, but I'm somewhat on a diet, so I'm not eating snacks."

'That was mostly of the truth.'

"Why!? You look fine to me." Before Jimin could speak, Jungkook yelled out.

This time, instead of just gawking, he got up and raced over to me and Jimin.

"I just thought it would be good if I went on a diet, that's all."

Jungkook was definitely not buying my lie.

"What's the actual reason you're going on a diet?" Jungkook peered over me.

"God Jungkook! Why does everyone have to be so nosy!"

I scurried up to my room and slammed the door.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

"Dang it Jungkook! Namjoon sent me on a mission to figure out why (Y/N) wasn't eating yesterday, and you missed it up."

(Y/N) had ran to her room and slammed the door.

"Well sorry, I didn't know you and Namjoon were working together." Jungkook had a sarcastic tone.

"Why are you so angry?"

He didn't say anything, just turned around and sauntered back over to his game.

'Man, sometimes I just can't understand Jungkook and his childish ways.'

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐢𝐧 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

After hours at the hospital, I finally could go home.

I stumbled in. Inside was completely dark and quiet.

'Of course, they must all be asleep.'

I dragged myself up the stairs and down the dim hall, but I could see (Y/N)'s bedroom light on. I went over to the door and slightly peaked in, to see (Y/N) laying down in bed still awake.

I lightly knocked on the door and walked in.

"What are you doing still up bun?"

I shuffled over and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"I was waiting for you to come home, I wanted you to tuck me in." She yawned.

Her cuteness made me giggle a little.

"Well, you're already in bed. Do you want a bedtime story?"

"Yeah!"

I saw her eyes rapidly flare up in excitement.

"Okay, okay. What kind of story do you want?"

I dropped my work bag on the floor and kicked off my uncomfortable shoes. Moved over to the free side of the bed and laid down next to (Y/N).

"Hmmm, can you tell me about how Jimin was?"