𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

Its been about a week that I've been living with all the boys, and to be honest, I really liked it here. Jin is like a mother to me and I have 6 older brothers, well... I'm older than Jungkook, but he acts like my older brother.

The only thing is that Yoongi and Jimin still don't like me and, me and Namjoon still act a little awkward with each other, but Jungkook, Hobi, and Taehyung have been there for me.

"Hey (Y/N), how would you like to go to school with me, Tae, and Jimin?" I heard Jungkook run downstairs to the living room where I was playing a zombie game with a scaredy-cat Tae. "Jin said that he could sign you up if you wanted to go."

"Hmmm, I don't know Jungkook, I don't think I could take being in a school full of other hybrids."

"Please (Y/N) my school day would be so much more enjoyable if you went with us!"

Jungkook sat down on the floor in front of me so I could see his pleading bunny eyes.

"Jungkook, I can't."

"Jungkook, stop pestering (Y/N), she already said no."

Taehyung attempted to join in the conversation, but was completely ignored by an enthusiastic Jungkook.

"Why not?"

I tried to not look into his eyes, I didn't want to tell him why because it was embarrassing, but my reason why was shouted out once Jungkook kept shaking me back and forth.

"Jungkook! I can't read!"

Shock covered his face, either from me yelling at him or the realization that I was uneducated, or maybe from both.

"Oh..." He slowly let go of me. Instead of pleading eyes, he had a look of guilt. "I'm sorry... I didn't know that you couldn't read."

I sat the controller that I had in my hands down on the gray and blue carpet. I could feel small tears fall from my eyes, I wanted to learn how to read and write, but to go to a hybrid school, you had to know how to do those things before you could enter.

"Jungkook look what you did!"

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry!"

What we didn't know was that there was someone listening from the kitchen.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

I didn't realize that (Y/N) couldn't read, and it sounded like she really wanted to learn too. Before Jin took me in, I knew how to read, just thinking about how it must suck to not be able to read. I won't be able to make my music if I didn't know how to read or even go to college. 

I can help (Y/N) just a little, but I'm only helping her because I know how it must suck to not be able to read.

I pulled my phone out and went back to my room after getting the snack that I was looking for in the kitchen, and pulled up Namjoon's contact on my phone.

"Hey Namjoon, do you remember that you still owe me a favor, because you broke my keyboard."