𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 | 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

"I know this is a weird request, but can you pick up pads, my period will come soon." She turned her face away from my direction.

"Um, s-sure."

'I just wanted to get out of here quickly, I still couldn't believe she saw the song I was composing for her.'

Embarrassment was scribbled all over my face, making it a lively red, and developing a lump in my throat.

Before she could say anything else, I bolted out of the studio and down the hall, and even all the way down the stairs.

'It's fine, all I need to do is stroll over and grab a box and pay...yeah.'

-

I made it to the small store that was not too far from the studio building. I went straight to the coffee machines and looked around to find where the feminine products were located. Once I saw the girly boxes with flowers on it, I wandered over towards them.

I was about to grab a box, but another customer walked into the same aisle as me, so I immediately turned to the other side and peered through the chocolates.

'Im not ready to be caught with a box of pads.'

I would wait till the other person left, but they were just standing there reading through all the instant noodles, so I moved over to the drinks and picked out a few energy drinks and a sweet tea for (Y/N).

I walked past the aisle once more to see that the man was still scanning through the noodles.

'Come on, just pick up some noodles and get out of here!'

A heavy sigh escaped my body, I was looking for anything else that I could grab before getting the pads. My eyes wandered over to where they kept underwear, socks, and other light clothing.

'If I'm picking up pads, might as well pick up some underwear for her.'

-

Once I strolled back over to the pads, the man was finally gone. I looked at the racks and racks of various pads. There was a light green box, dark blue box, and many other colors.

'WHY IS THERE SO MANY!'

-

In the end, I had to get a worker to help me pick out a box of pads.