Chapter Twenty-Four Miles

"Hey has anyone seen Peter?" I asked when I arrived at the meeting.

"MJ was looking for him earlier, said they needed to talk but didn't explain about what," Aurora said.

"Why what's up?" Malia asked.

"We were supposed to train," I said and she nodded.

"He might be in his room," Charlotte said before it sounded like a stampede coming into the room before Twelve ran in.

"PETER AND MJ ARE- SHIT!" He yelled before Lillian tackled her boyfriend to the ground and slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Harley, it's not our place to tell everyone," Lillian said and I widened my eyes some and backed away from her since she used his real name.

"Peter and MJ won't be attending the meeting because they are together," Star said.

"Like together or Twelve and Lillian together?" Aurora asked.

"Twelve and Lillian," Star said and we all cheered.

"Finally, maybe this will reduce the amount of sexual tension between the two of them," Lizzy said and Twelve started laughing behind Lillian's hand.

"Oh," I said when it clicked on why he was laughing.

"Oh! OH OH SHIT!" Gabe said before he started laughing like a manic.

"What?" Aurora asked and I looked at her almost surprised with how she wasn't realizing why.

"MJ's having sex with our brother," Malia said bluntly making Gabe and Twelve just lose it even more as Aurora turned almost the same shade of red as Malia's nails.

"When did you paint your nails?" I asked her.

"Last night. I got bored but I was also to lazy to leave my room,"

"Ah. They look nice,"

"Thank you. I was stuck between red and purple actually," She said and I nodded.

"By the way, your ah. Sister. Have you seen her new hair color?" I asked and Malia laughed.

"The obnoxious kill me now orange? Yes, I have, it's brilliant. Who's idea was that?"

"Peter's. I suggested a chemical that made her go bald," Star said.

"That can be next," Malia said and I sputtered out a laugh as Aurora was still broken after finding out the truth.