Chapter Eight Aurora

"Isoi, keep telling them but I'm done. Let me out please and I'll polish your crown," I heard Peter say and I turned to look at him to see he had a broken look in his eyes before he was just gone leaving me and the others to listen and watch what happened to his team.

"What the actual hell was that?" Twelve asked once he uncovered his ears.

"I don't know and I don't like it. Eyes and ears sharp. Weapons at the ready," Peter said before he and Twelve both snapped their heads to their right and got their teammates out of the way just as a tree started falling.

"What in the name of the Goddess," Star asked as we all looked at the unknown ghoul in horror with them before the Ghoul let out a scream before it started to attack them. We all watched as they attacked the Ghoul right back, Twelve and Peter shifting to Raven's and wolves to avoid some attack before landing hits, or shifting and getting their teammates out of hits but it didn't last long because Peter was soon hit and was sent flying.

"He has a deep cut in his chest to his stomach," MJ pointed out as his team cried out for him.

"Motherfucker that hurt," Peter said as he slowly got up and I put a hand to my mouth in horror because the wound was deep but I watched as his bleeding stopped and it slowly closed.

"This is going to hurt more," Peter muttered before he snapped his own wrist making us jump in shock while he gritted his teeth but his wound closed faster until it was all closed up and his wrist was back to normal.

"He caused himself more pain to speed up his healing. That must have taken a lot of energy," Malia whispered before Peter got up and ran back into battle. The fight wasn't going to good as they were all exhausted from overuse of their powers and how long the fight was going until the Ghoul ate Twelve who was shifted as a Raven.

"HARLEY!" Star screeched with Peter and Lillian's voice mixed in.

"Oh fuck," MJ whispered.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Star yelled before she threw herself back into battle but it didn't end well for her as she was swatted away to a tree, where we all heard a sickening crack and she didn't move again but before she was swatted away, she managed to cut the Ghoul's arm off.

"Star!" Lillian and Peter yelled and I heard Malia let out a soft sob.

"How much do you have left in you to use their weapons?"

"Not much,"

"Alright, use it sparingly," Peter said before he threw himself back into battle with Lillian using the last of her power to lift Star's and Twelve's fallen weapons and jumped back into the battle herself where she managed to use the three weapons and cut off the ghoul's other arm only for the arm to fall on top of her.

"Lillian!"

"Kill that bastard!" Lillian said and Peter let out a terrifying snarl in response before he seemed to go apeshit on the Ghoul until it was dead. Peter was panting heavily and severely injured before he ran over to Lillian, who was now freed from the Ghoul's arm.

"Lillian, come on, please stay with me," Peter said as he dropped down next to her, only to receive a bloody and sad smile before Lillian coughed out blood.

"I won't make it to the town nor the airship, Peter. I know you can hear the blood filling my lung and everywhere else. Not even your brain will help me. It was an honor to fight with you. I don't have a family but keep my book for the next person who is like me. I'm sorry I can't mourn with you but please keep fighting. It's not your time to die yet and not for a long time. We'll help guide you and we'll wait for your stories in ninety years. I'm sorry I couldn't meet Aurora. I love you, little brother," Lillian got out weakly before she died leaving Peter to stare down at her with tears streaming down his face before he let out a cry of anguish that made me and everyone else start crying even worse.