Chapter Six

"What you know of the world and the Ghouls is only the half-truth. Yes, ghouls exist and at first they did come out of nowhere but to tell you the truth, they are creations of the God of Destruction and Chaos, the brother of the Goddess of Light and Love. They are on opposite sides but they do create the balance, we so desperately need,"

"Living and the Dead," Michelle said softly and I nodded.

"You cannot have one, without the other," I said before I reached into my bag and pulled out Isoi and the Crown of Knowledge.

"It's beautiful," Malia said.

"It is but do not let, it's beauty fool you, as this is an artifact known, as the Crown of Knowledge. As you know, Knowledge is power," I said and Indigo nodded.

"There is a powerful being attached to this Crown. Aurora, read this sentence out loud for me," I said as I pushed her a small piece of paper.

"Isoi, what is the full story of Ulric, Vivian, the Ghouls, and the Five Guardians?" She read out and the crown soon glowed before Isoi appeared, her ethereal wings easily taking up most of the space in the living room, yet despite her wings taking up most of my living room, she didn't touch anything. After a moment, we were all 'transported' into the past. We could see and hear but we couldn't interact with anyone or anything. It was almost like living as a ghost.