Chapter Four

In the morning, I headed down to the cafeteria with a shit-eating grin on my face after spending most of the night cleaning my hidden rooms and placing a prank for Calavera. I grabbed my food and a cup of coffee before I sat down where I knew the teachers sat.

"What have you done?" Valk asked as she sat down next to me.

"Nothing that can be proven," I said before I shoved nearly a whole pancake into my mouth making her sigh. After a few moments, a blood-curdling scream happened.

"Calavera's up," I said as I grabbed my coffee cup.

"Why do you do this to her?"

"Spite. More coffee?"

"Please," Valk said so I stood up with our coffee mugs and got more coffee when I ducked some throwing something at me.

"Throwing things anywhere near the coffee is a death wish," I said as I continued to pour two cups.

"Good morning, big bro!" I heard before Aurora threw herself into my back.

"Good morning to you, Little Light. I love you but I'm not awake enough to deal with how bright you are. Please come back after a few cups of coffee,"

"Hm. Okay. Can I have a cup?"

"A small one and no more than I give you or your grounded,"

"Ya, ya," She said and I snickered as I fixed her a cup before I walked back to Valk. I talked with her for a bit as I had a few more cups of coffee and plates of food until I was more awake which Aurora seemed to pick up on since she appeared in a flash of light all but vibrating on the spot.

"Can you train us for a bit?"

"Do you guys fight today?" I asked.

"No, it's the continuation of the teams before the doubles," Valk said and I nodded before I pulled out my phone and looked something up.

"Alright. You're in luck. Go get you gear and meet me at landing station Alpha," I said and she squealed before nodding and zipping off, slightly affecting everyone around us with how fast she moved.

"Where are you taking them?" Valk asked and I showed her my phone.

"Alright but I want the five of you back before sundown," She said and I nodded before I stood up and walked away with my dishes.

"Welcome back, Peter," Ash the head cook said and I smiled at her.

"Miss me, Ash?"

"Not when you raided the kitchen, I don't," she said with a wink making me snicker.

"Training?"

"Hm. They want to be like my old team but more," I said and she stopped and gave me a sad look for a moment.

"Train them well but do be careful with them. I'll make sure I'll have their favorite and yours when you come back,"

"We'll be back before sundown for sure," I said and she nodded before I walked away. I soon made my way to landing station Alpha to see the four of them were excited. I crossed my arms as I examined them.

"What will our training be?" Michelle asked.

"Let's get into the air first," I said and they all nodded before a pilot jogged up. I showed her my phone and she nodded.

"I'll get you there in no time," She said before we all filed into the airship.

"Alright. It's survival training. Mostly so I can see where you stand against Ghouls before I work on the rest of your training and the like. The area we are going has reports of Ghouls," I said to which they nodded before they started to discuss strategies and I just looked at Aurora as she listened to her friends discuss some possibilities of what hey could do.