Chapter Twenty MJ

"Eric!" I yelled as I carefully stood on the roof of a smaller part of the school.

"Michelle?" He asked as everyone he was with pointed their weapons at me and I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't," I heard him say as he held out his arms.

"Who is that?" I heard someone else ask and I carefully glanced at him before I turned my attention back to Eric.

"To think. I wasted so much time looking for you only for you to come back to me," Eric said and I shook my head.

This isn't what's right for us Hybrids! Stop what you are doing and we can end this peacefully!" I said loudly but in a soft voice.

"Your wrong, Chelle. And you can't stop us!"

"Your right. I can't. Not by myself at least!" I said before one of my new found friends, Cindy a Spider Hybrid jumped and landed next to me taking my hand.

"It's why she's not alone!" Cindy yelled before every one of the better versions of Nighthands, properly named, Pheonix Scythe came out.

"What?"

"Who goes there?"

"Your brothers and sisters in the version of Nighthands that we were supposed to be," Cindy said.

"Make no mistake, Brothers, and sisters. These are our enemies! ANd we will not let them ruin th-" Eric started to say but was cut off by lights coming from above.

"Hey, Kitty Cat," I heard and I gasped as I turned to look at Peter who looked pretty relax despite the chaos around us. Well, in his defense, fighting is normal for him. I thought.

"You. Huh?"

"I'll explain later but I called in a favor," he said and I nodded.

"Eric Johnson, this is the Zachana Police Force. Lower your weapons and surrender peacefully," A voice said through the airships speaker. I heard Eric let out a growl before he pulled out something. I gasped when Peter put a hand on my arm stopping me.

"Your bombs aren't going to work, you piece of shit," Peter said as he held up his other hand, where I noticed several devices were dangling down.

"Now you go, Kitty Cat," he said and I nodded before Cindy and I both jumped down.

"How?! How did you do this?!"

"Because I don't need to get people to be scared of me to listen to me. It's over, Eric. Nighthands is over," I said and he looked behind him.

"What do we do?" I heard him ask.

"This is your fight. My fight is with him," the unknown man said as he pointed to Peter.

"I'm touched," I heard Peter say before he was gone from his spot and landed a powerful attack on the unknown man who buckled more than Quintin had under the weight of Epilogue.

"Let's take this somewhere else, shitstain," Peter growled before they were both just gone as they fought to the woods.

"I told you, Eric. It's over," I said and he let out a loud yell before he tried to attack me. I dodged his attack easily before I punched him, sending him flying where he landed on the ground harshly.

"Kill them!" Eric yelled and I looked at Cindy making her nod before everyone that made up, Pheonix Scythe ran into battle once more. I turned my attention back to Eric who threw himself at me and I fought him until the ground shook and I just knew it had to deal with Alec being a Guardian.

"Just stand down, Eric. More police and Hunters are on the way," I said and he let out a mocking laugh.

"I see you're still to scared to face me,"