Chapter Three

I sat at the bar watching my Sister and her team fight in the first round of the tournament until they won after sending the hidden Hybrid flying into the air to punch the other team out. Impressive but over flashy. I thought as I chugged the last of my vodka bottle when the empty glass next to me shook some making me turn to see an airship that was overly flashy. Great, the fucking Princess is here. I thought as I stood up with a sway.

"Hey, man. I don't think you can walk without help," the bartender said and I just threw the cash I owed him down.

"I'm fine," I said before I walked out with a slight sway until I felt myself no longer be as drunk as I was due to my powers from Valk starting to work. I walked to the school and snuck up behind the Commander and her robots. I easily destroyed four of them before the head of one robot hit the ground and rolled towards her.

"Hey," I said making her stop and look at me.

"I'm talking to you, Princess,"

"That's Commander Lucy. Do you realize you just destroyed Askye Military Property?"

"Yes. I thought it was Sentient trash," I said with a shit-eating grin.

"I don't have time for your immature games, Peter,"

"You know him?"

"Your not special, no matter what comes with your precious titles,"

"It's in the title,"

"Just a bunch of shit that you sellout. Just like your boss,"

"I don't know what you're implying but I've heard enough,"

"Oh, I've got eyes and ears everywhere. Like how your dear old Father has finally turned his back on Valk?"

"Headmistress Valk?"

"Malia, it's time for you to go," Lucy said as she carefully pushed her sister away.

"Listen to your big sister, Malia. She'll protect you just like Askye will protect all of us. Huh?" I asked.

"If you don't hold your tongue I will happily remove it for you," Lucy said and I gave her a shit-eating grin as she pointed her sword at me.

"Come take it if you can," I said and she shot forward. I half-heartedly dodged all her attempts to hit me until she surprised me with another sword coming out of the one she already had.

"Oh, I actually felt some wind with that one," I said before I ducked one of her swords before they came crashing down on my blade, forcing me to pull mine out and point it at her. We fought with me being really lazy in the process until I destroyed the ground making her fly back before she stood up and crossed her swords as a symbol of her power appeared behind her. I gave her a lazy grin as I shifted my hold some making the gears start turning some to start the transformation of my sword to a scythe but I stopped it after I noticed her father, the General coming. I gave her a slight smirk as I put my sword away and lazily called her over. She shot forward with a cry of rage.

"Williams!" He boomed stopping Lucy on a dime. The tip of her blade at least an inch away from my throat. She quickly pulled back while I lazily crossed my arms behind my head.

"General Williams, sir,"

"What is going on here?"

"He started the altercation first, sir,"

"Correction. I started the altercation verbally. You started the altercation with a physical attack," I said.

"Is this true?" General Williams asked and Lucy turned her head to the side to show that she was ashamed.