Chapter Fourteen

I stared in horror at the tv at the inn I had checked into after splitting up from my teammates for the next missions we took, as it reported the fall of Stark Industries Tower.

"Hey, can you turn this up a little?" I asked in a choked voice.

"Oh. Of course, sir," the innkeeper said and turned the tv up some.

"It is unclear as to why Nighthands attacked Stark Industries at this time. CEO Natasha Romanoff-Rogers hasn't made an appearance to make a statement as of yet. There's also been no sighting of the Heiress of the company or her friends at this time. The Heir, the famous Peter Parker-Stark, prodigy Huntsmen was seen leaving with what appeared to be his old Teammates, somehow back from the grave, for missions. It is unknown if he knows of the attack," the reporter said and I scrambled for my phone where I called Nat.

"She's not here. She's alive before you ask," Nat said as soon as she picked up and I sighed in relief.

"Look I can't explain now other than that Nighthands knew. Ned is okay as well. I'm sending him to Silver valley to assist with the repairs. They're heading to Zeamonia Institute,"

"I. Okay," I said.

"They have Isoi,"

"Alright. Thank you. Do you-"

"No. I'll handle everything. Including the backlash. Team SWORD, both of them and Team ARROW. You have your mission. Kill Ghouls and find a way to stop Him. That is your mission. Do it,"

"Yes, ma'am," I said before she ended the call. I looked out the window with a blank look. Goddess, if you are listening to me. Please, protect them. I thought before I was lead to my room.

Two months later, I was frantically running in my wolf form towards the kids before I shifted nearly falling on my face before I broke through a wall and blocked a hit that would have gotten Aurora with Epilogue.

"Hey, Little Light," I said with a soft smile down at her making her smile some as well. I turned around and did a quick flip on Epilogue so I was facing the madman that was attacking them.

"Well as I live and breathe, Peter Parker-Stark. The Prodigy Hunter. A true Hunter has entered the fray," the man said with a mocking bow and I carefully glanced at Aurora as she stood up with the help from Sunflare.

"I don't know. This man's weird,"

"He's a Hybrid to," MJ said and I glanced at her to see she was holding on to her arm that was bleeding through the bandages she had tied around it.

"His power is weird. It's draining ours for his," Indigo said and I saw she was holding Malia while Miles was holding out his hand above them with what appeared to be a shield above them.

"Alright. Noted. Stay back and rest. Don't join the fight unless I tell you to. I'll handle this, maniac," I said and I saw them all nod before I turned my attention back to the man before me.

"Alright. Look here, you bastard. I don't know who you are or why but you need to back off my sisters and their friends," I said.

"That's some mighty strong language to use around these Young women. Anyway, my friend. My name is Quentin and I'm afraid I cannot do that. My assignment from my King is to retrieve the Green-eyed girl, Aurora and bring her to him. One does not disappoint his highness, either," Quentin said and I tightened my grip on Epilogue.

"I see. Ulric wants her. Not going to fucking happen," I said with a glare.

"I think we've done enough talking now," Quentin said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth shitstain," I said before he launched himself at me. I blocked all of his hits before I brought Epilogue down quickly but he blocked it with his daggers, but he was being bent over backward. I smirked some since he buckled under the weight of my attack as the ground beneath him cracked. Epilogue wasn't light either as she was four weapons in one, so she was easily a hundred pounds or so. He shot at me so I had to back off before his tail that resembled a scorpion wrapped around my wrist. I heard my wrist break before Epilogue was sent flying until she was embedded into a wall several feet behind Quentin.