Chapter Ten MJ

"Should we knock?" Aurora asked but Peter and I both shook our heads as my ears twitched as we both heard a bunch of people coming our way just before a group of bandits surrounded us.

"Hand over your weapons, ammo, and anything of value. You don't we'll kill you," One said and I rolled my eyes.

"Adorable that you think this pathetic group will be able to kill the five of us," Peter said before we kicked their asses, all without using our weapons or any ammo.

"You four have definitely gotten better," Peter said before the air changed some and I watched as Peter just barely avoided a needle-like sword just in time making me look at him in shock as the needle-like sword had just barely missed his head.

"You are all pathetic! You were beaten by a bunch of children! You should be ashamed of yourselves!" Peter's attacker said and I tilted my head to the side some as she seemed kinda familiar.

"Forgive us, Mary," one of the bandits said.

"Have I met you before?" Peter asked and the now dubbed bandit leader, Mary turned to look at Peter.

"You should be dead," Was all Mary said before her hand was a blur as she stabbed a needle into Peter's neck.

"Peter!" We all yelled and I rushed forward only for it to go black. I came to with an annoyed groan before I slowly sat up to see that I was tied up with Peter being held in some serious chains, Aurora was looking at her brother in worry, while Indigo was carefully holding her head while Malia was tied up looking very annoyed.

"Are you three okay?"

"Annoyed but I'm okay," Malia said.

"My head kinda hurts but I'll be fine,"

"I'm worried about Peter. He hasn't woken up yet and I'm scared of what she injected him with. He's barely moved but he's breathing," Aurora said in a soft voice and I nodded.

"Are you okay?" Malia asked.

"Pissed but I'm fine. What do we know about what you see?"

"Bandit village jail. Made of scraps so it'll be easy to break out and escape," Aurora said.

"Once my head stops hurting, I'll sense their whereabouts to find the rhythm so we don't get caught," Indigo said.

"I can still summon so I sent out a small griffin-ghoul out," Malia said and I nodded.

"We still have Isoi's crown. Turns out it can shrink and become a ring. She's safe," Aurora whispered and I sighed in relief as Isoi's crown, the Crown of Knowledge would have to be the most valuable thing we had to protect.

"Alright. I'll listen for everything else then," I said making them nod before we fell into silence as we kept an eye on Peter until my ears twitched when I heard Mary demand that the four of us would be brought to her.

"Mary is asking to see us four," I said and a few moments later the door to our jail was opened and we were dragged out leaving the unconscious Peter alone which didn't leave a good feeling in my gut. We were lead through the bandit village until we got to the largest tent where we were rudely shoved to the ground.

"Who are you?" Mary asked.

"Don't give out our true names," Indigo's voice said in my head and I carefully glanced at the others to see them nod.

"We're Huntresses," I said.

"I can see that but who are you?"

"We don't have to tell you our names," Malia said.