Chapter Seventeen Aurora

"MJ you can't fight with your arm. Malia can't either as she hasn't recovered enough energy from the fight so you two will stay with Peter, while the rest of us take care of the Ghoul that's coming," I said and MJ frowned but nodded.

"Let's get them to a different spot right fast," Miles said and I grabbed Epilogue before we moved the three of them to a different spot before I saw MJ's ears twitch wildly.

"It's close isn't it?" I asked and she nodded. I nodded and went to leave when she grabbed my hand making me stop.

"Be careful, please," she said and I nodded.

"We'll make this quick and the airship will be here soon. Just hold on," I said before she let me go and I ran to the others.

"That thing is horrifying!" Indigo said when the ghoul came into view.

"We've never seen a Ghoul like this so be careful. Use your ammo sparingly until we figure out how to properly kill it," I said.

"Got it!"

I winced as my back hit the wall of an abandoned house after being swatted away by the unknown ghoul after we'd been fighting it for twenty minutes but it gave me an idea.

"Gabe! Charlotte! Pin down the left arm!"

"Got it!"

"Miles! Lizzy! Pin down the right!"

"On it!"

"Indigo!"

"She's on her way!" She yelled and I nodded before I shifted my hold on my scythe Sunflare. I let out a slow breath before I focused. A moment later, I took off in a flash of light where I was soon hovering several feet in the air above the unknown ghoul before I twisted and shot myself toward the ghoul before I pinned it's back down making it scream in pain. The others quickly pinned down its arm before cutting the arms just before a very tired Malia came up.

"Get the kill shot! You'll need as many Ghoul Summons as possible for this upcoming fight!" I yelled and she gave me a tired nod before she quickly rushed forward and stabbed the unknown ghoul several times before she twisted and cleanly cut off its head.

"MJ just said she's picking up the sound of the airship," Indigo said as we all panted and gathered our barrings from the fight.

"Perfect timing then," I said and everyone nodded before I smiled.

"Great work everyone,"

"Thanks for the plan," Miles said and I nodded before we went over to MJ and Peter.

"He's starting to sweat badly. The wound smells horrible. It's actually taking all I can to not puke," MJ said and I grew worried about that.

"Peter has healing powers, though, right?" Miles asked.

"He does, but it still takes him a while to fight off poisons," I said.

"Plus with Quentin being a Hybrid, it's a bit more deadly as Hybrids like him can control the amount of poison they inject into their Prey. With Quentin working for Ulric, and Peter being one of the best Hunters and being the Raven-Wolf alongside being a leader of Team SWORD, Ulric is going to want him dead more than he wants Aurora. We still never found out why he wants Aurora in the first place," MJ said.

"And he's never going to. We'll make sure of that," Lizzy said as she crossed her arms.

A few moments later, the airship came into view. I waved it down before a few workers came out with a stretcher.

"What's wrong with Parker-Stark?"

"He's been poisoned by a Scorpion Hybrid. It's only now getting worse and his healing power isn't doing much," I said to which they nodded.