Chapter Twenty-Five

I woke up to a fluttering movement on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes while tilting my head down to see MJ was tracing random shapes on my chest.

"Good morning, Kitty Cat. Are you hurt?" I got out while moving some of her hair.

"Good morning, furball. No, I'm not," she said and I gave her a soft smile at that while she moved to lay on my chest.

"Do you regret last night?" I asked her.

"Not a bit. Do you?"

"Not even a little," I said making her grin. 

"Good I'd punch a hole in your chest right here and now otherwise," She said and I laughed a bit.

"I'm beyond happy that you and I will be able to keep this batter even with the new rules in this relationship," I said as I moved her hair once again.

"It's kinda our thing. Just know that if I never call you my nicknames, I'm not me and I know I can say the same for you,"

"That is very true," I said as I ran my thumb across her cheek some while she leaned into my hand.

"I'm not good with expressing myself verbally," I started to say but stopped short when she pressed her finger to my lips. 

"Tell me with your actions. That's what you've been doing this whole time. I don't want you to force yourself. I'll know what you will be saying and when you do tell me verbally. I will cherish it every time," she said and I felt my heart skip several beats at how heartfelt she was being.

"Okay," I got out softly before I went to pull her in for a kiss only for her ears to twitch making me make a face since I heard footsteps heading to the door.

"You two decent?!" Twelve yelled outside the door.

"No, now fuck off! We'll be there later!" I yelled making MJ giggle.

"Shesh, so crabby. You'd think after getting laid you'd be happier," I heard him mumble before he walked away.

"I'm a kill him," 

"No, you won't. You will however give him a good beat down," MJ said before she pecked my lips and got out of bed grabbing a bag I missed last night. I watched her walk to the bathroom until the shower turned on.

"You coming or am I going to deal with this myself?" MJ asked and I let out a growl as I threw the sheets off making her giggle once more.

"Keep the key," I said as I watched her brush her teeth out of the corner of my eye while I cleaned up from last night.

"I was going to keep it regardless,"

"I know but I still want the ability to tell you that you can keep it," I said as I stood up to look at her where she rolled her eyes. I shook my head at her action before my phone beeped.

"Are you needed already?"

"I've picked up on something strange in one of Dean's labs. It's similar to my code like NOVA is to mine, while mine is similar to FRIDAY's," KAREN said when I had my phone out and I looked at my phone in a daze.

"Keep an eye on it while I look as well. Don't tell the others just yet. Thank you, KAREN,"

"Of course. Happy to help, Peter," KAREN said before I put my phone away.

"Does that mean there's another plausible AI out there that could put us all in danger?"

"It's a possibility,"

"I thought you owned all the AI's known, and yes I'm including the feeble attempt of an AI, that Dean has since you, and the others make it your bitch at every given moment,"