Chapter Seventeen Aurora

Start from the beginning

"That means we can synthesize another round of antidotes because of him now. I just wish he would stop getting poisoned. Synthesizing antidotes for the civilians is nice but it's not worth the risk he takes when he has you, kids, to take care of," The worker said.

"How many has he helped synthesize like this?" I asked.

"One hundred and fifteen," she said and we all blinked in shock at that before she cleared her throat.

"We'll get him on board. Where to exactly?"

"Oh. Uh, the closest hospital to Zeamonia Institution," MJ said and they nodded before they ushered us on the airship as they carefully carried Peter on the airship on a stretcher.

It took us about an hour of flying before they landed on the hospital roof. We were all carted off to rooms for our injuries to be checked before we were all discharged but we all sat around in the waiting room until a doctor came in. Though the doctor came in after we'd been there for eight hours, so the moon was very high in the sky.

"Peter is awake. Very sluggish but awake. We've synthesized the new antidote and his healing is taking care of everything else. Because of how sluggish he is, we'll be keeping him overnight," he said and we all sighed in relief.

"Aurora, he's asking for you," he said and I nodded before I followed him through the halls until we got to Peter's hospital room.

"Hey, Little Light," He said when I walked in.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit but I'll be fine once I eat a whole pig by myself, a shower, change of clothes and a good bed," He said and I snorted at that before I gave him a hug.

"Why does Ulric want me?"

"I don't know but I know this. I'm never going to let him, have you. Not even Death will save him from my wrath if he ever touches you," he said and I closed my eyes as he kissed the side of my head.

"Hey, Peter,"

"Hm,"

"I gotta question, for you,"

"I believe I might have an answer,"

"Do you like, like MJ?" I asked as I pulled back so I could look at his face. I watched as he blinked at that before he turned a bit red as he sputtered. I blinked at that before I started laughing at him.

"I'll take that as a yes,"

"You're a little brat,"

"You love me, "

"That is true, but you're still a brat,"

"You should tell her,"

"We've got enough to worry about," He said and I frowned at his response.

"You know. The doctor said you would be sluggish,"

"I am but a different kind of sluggish. I don't think I could even transform to fly out of here to get food. OI! CAN I GET A BOWL OF OLD MAN TATE'S NOODLES?!" He yelled.

"Peter!" I said but it came out more like a laugh.

"You can have one of our hospital meals," A nurse said and I just lost it at Peter's look of disgust at the mention of hospital food.

"Fuck this sucks. Oh go and get the others," Peter said and I was still laughing as I walked out.

"Hey, Peter wants to talk to all of us," I said and they all got up and followed me to Peter's room.

"You are one crazy bastard," Gabe said when we walked in.

"Eh, with what I've experienced, I'd be more concerned if I wasn't,"