Gone with the wind

Začít od začátku

Evan's head faced the door Niarchos crept the door open gun pulled pressing the top of his skull.

Evan woke naked don't move nigga two guns are pointed at your skull one with UV bullet's the other with deadly poison.

Evan smiled raising his hand's in submission. You came prepared Niarchos King of Lycans prince of Vampire's.

Word on the street is the white man wiped your wife's mind so she can't remember the true vampire she adore.

What if I told you I can bring it back for her?Ya pappy ain't developed he ain't old enough to kill a memory and retrieve it.

I was day dead year's before he was made I'm older my skill sharper.

Ya pappy's damn good but not as good as me you want ya woman back nigga?

I know's what it is to loose a woman you love it's like someone snatched ya heart out ya chest.
You want her back I do that iffin you fix a day and time.

Why would you do that Evan? Like I say I know what be loosing love draw back them side arms boy we doin business or no? Maxine woke Evan waved his hand she immediately went back to sleep Niarchos was shocked.

No need for her to hear our little arrangement is there? This how we gonna do this you pop shot's like your tried to get me but Ise to fast.

I gots ya number I'll text you so you tell me where to meet you and that pretty gal if yours.

Then your love be in ya arms again turning against Clarence for snatching you from her head.

We got an agreement? Niarchos cocked his gun safety on.

If you cross me I'll hunt you down finish what I started believe that Evan.

You're an old vampire swift strong like ya daddy, got that handsome face like ya mama.

Yesssss I knowed ya mama Black Lilac Ole Evan know all about her and Alijawan.

Ole Evan knew Alijawan I know's a lot is we friend's? You call off the fight with Clarence Evan and we can be friends.

See here boy that be business, them people pay me to take the white man out nothin personal.

That be that black gold him and his son sittin on they aims to get it.

What you care fo werewolf? Iffin he gone the woman yours free and clear we both gets what we want.

I ain't say all that leave him be that's it. If you say it so vampire--

I say it be so Evan.

Get outta here and you better call Evan. Yasir boss misting out the window.

Niarchos popped shot's making it seem real, as if he tried to get him, but missed.

Pearly came running in did you get his ass Niarchos? No Pearly he went out the fucking window.

Niarchos went to the jail to see Khallah sitting before him open it they let Khallah out.

What were you thinking Khallah? That woman ain't love or want you first chance she got jumped ship.

That ain't no good woman brother kissing and holding him in front of you? What was she trying to prove Khallah?

I come to deliver bad news brother open your hand Khallah opened his hand Niarchos lay the rings.amd strings in his palm.

Khallah broke down knowing vampire's and Lycans return band's when one of them dies how?

Lee went to my old house last night with Evan looking to kill me instead they got pop.

Evan and Lee tried to combat my father Evan fled Clarence killed Lee.