Side chick slick

Chapter 42
Side Chick Slick

Clarence ended court abruptly placing a warrant for Mary's arrest he had her incarcerated at Niarchos' house for fear of Chance freeing and running with her. Clarence knew as long as she was with him Chance wouldn't try anything. He didn't visit Mary and had nothing to say Elders were shocked and upset fearing the inevitable death. Clarence had no choice he had to request death as per vampire law for her attempt on an Elder.

They were asleep when the house alarms rang Clarence jumped from bed securing Gabriel in the closet panic room.

Don't come out unless Niarchos or I come grabbing his holster with two glocks Clarence ran locking Gabriel inside.
She heard arguing the gate's of the house roll down. Niarchos was yelling but it was muffled.

Clarence screamed don't make me shoot you drop your gun's! Gabriel was afraid. Niarchos! let him go don't shoot him THAT'S A FUCKING ORDER! GRIP! DROP THE DAM GUN! POP! I SAID DROP IT GRIP! Gabriel had her gun drawn the closet door opened it was Clarence hugging him what the hell happened? Chance broke Mary out of Jail and shot Niarchos she ran to his room Nicky oh my god. It's a human bullet Gabriel pop pulled it out.

Clarence cut his wrist open Niarchos fed Clarence was trembling with anger. Calm down honey AHH! He roared I knew he was going to do this!

Guess what Gabriel? He knew! He did Clarence? Yes Mary told him in Vegas.

Niarchos moved Clarence's arm I'm good pop thank's. Chance pointed a gun at me Sugar I'm charging him.

No you won't Gabriel demanded. Sugar he shot Niarchos look at this mess he was holding a rag to his leg.

He came in using the house
door code went downstairs opened the jail cell on the way up he tripped the silent alarm running outside with Mary.

I jumped from our patio running to the front Niarchos went through the kitchen before the door's sealed. The sun was about to rise Sugar Chance was willing to die in the sun before he let her be put to death.

Gabriel smiled. Which one of you wouldn't have done the same for me? Hell you burned your hand's Nicky and you're taking a vampire's law degree away Clarence.

Why are you defending him sugar? He's an Elder who's in trouble Chance is afraid he dosen't want Mary to die.
Love & Fear a deadly combination, Clarence your phone's ringing.

Clarence looked at his caller I.D passing the phone to Gabriel hello Chance honey bring Mary back no one has to know Chance your dad is downstairs not with me.

Let me handle it Chance please bring her, yes honey trust the process everything will be ok I promise.
You can't bring her to twin oak's it's a conflict.

I understand Chance I know you're scared you don't want her to die you love her honey we love Mary so we can talk.

There has to be another way I know the sun is up...tonight? You give me your word Chance? What time 7?

I trust you I'm telling your papa Mary will return 7 sharp.

I'll handle your father Niarchos is fine Clarence pulled the bullet out. He's mad at you but that's Nicky haha bye.

They stared jaw's dropped you believe him Gabriel? Yes Nicky I do. Why? God told me he's coming back.

That's what you think it's going to take since you trust your God how much? Clarence stared on Gabriel removing her engagement ring dropping it on his night stand.

That's how much I trust God you can keep it Gabriel looked to Clarence don't replace it Niarchos.

When Chance comes with Mary you'll bend on one knee Elder Hollings and place it back on my left hand.