Twin Oaks the return

Chapter 29
Twin Oak's The Return

Lucky Las Vegas! Niarchos and Mara's entered Chance's hotel.

Elder Niarchos, It's a pleasure will you stay? No I'm flying out this evening John. Can we get you anything Elder? I'm good John thank's.

Mara's room was cozy Vampire's are whispering Elder. Let them whisper ma.

I never asked Mara who made you? Elder Chance. That's a honor.

I see that now when vampire's hear you're Elder made it's a big deal why Niarchos?

Makes you stronger then one who wasn't bae. How so?

You never fed from an Elder Mara? Only when Chance turned me. Niarchos cut his wrist Mara accepted his blood offering.

Moving his wrist from her mouth how do you feel babe? Super energetic, like I can fly jogging in place.

You're crazy. I'm serious Elder. Ok Mara sit, close your eyes, focus think on me what do you see? A map leading me to you. I can do the same with you once I drink your blood bae. Drink then Elder. Exposing his fangs. Man they're sharp and long. They get that way as you grow older.

Who made you Niarchos? Pharoah. Were you scared? I was unconcious got into it with the slave owner the Pharoah saved me.
How were you turned Mara?
She looked down in shame. You ain't gotta share sometimes a vampire's turn is personal babe.
I trust you.

I tried to push up on Chance. Haha Chance dosen't like big girl's. Yes he does Niarchos. How you know?
You can't tell. I won't.

I let him feed when I was human it's was sexy to me Elder. How did you meet? I saw him and said you're the finest man I've ever layed my eyes on.

I was nineteen, that was true until I saw you kissing his cheek I asked him to make me a vampire, he declined.

Chance spent a night we started having sex regularly.

The african American high rollers of vegas are well known, especially him because Chance can't be beaten.

One night he came over to my place, he was at the game table six day's. Drunk he said he needed blood to get straight, of course I gave it to him.

I was laying on the bed Chance cuddled and fed from me nothing unusual he held me so tight I started getting light headed.

Oh god. Chance kept drinking I tried wiggling away. I screamed my life was leaving me. When I woke I was in Chance's suite and he was next to me.

He explained he was drunk and not in control of his senses. I thought it was the next day. Chance explained he had to turn me or I was going to die.

He gave me this room, a job paying good and he never touched me again.

One day a scroll writer called asking how I was turned, Chance told me to make something up, so I did.

Wait Chance altered a scroll? When the writer's called Chance told you to lie? I wasn't supposed to Niarchos? Hell no bae, the scrolls are legal document's a part of who we are.

No one is allowed to lie on a scroll you'll have to do it over.

Chance told me not to he's my maker I can't defy him.

We'll see about that. Niarchos baby? You promised.

Mara he made you lie on a legal document there is more going on with Chance then you know. As an Elder I have to report it.

Niarchos please
she unzipped her hoodie exposing her neck. You ain't learn your lesson? She laughed hard laying down.

He got on top of her legs open biting into her jugular, she squeezed his arms. You ok bae? His deep voice whispered in her ear. She trembled nervously he drank ten minutes, her blood wasn't rich or sweet like Gabriel's.