Poison Plot

Chapter 41

Gabriel arrived home while Clarence was in his meeting she went to the bedroom ate and fell asleep.

Gabriel was tired
She woke at 3:30 a.m to use the bathroom. When she returned her dinner tray was there. She ate the fruit's and heating the tea i'll do it lay down. Clarence startled her from the chair in the corner. What are you doing up Clarence? You woke me Sugar.

How? You we calling for Niarchos I tried to scan you baby pushed me out. Good for you Clarence.

Why are you calling for him? You mean why am I calling for him Instead of you daddy? Yes.

I was having a nightmare we were trapped in that horrible cave the time he almost drained me.

Then when we were at twin oak's we were leaving I was calling him to go. I think the baby pulled my memories sound's odd, but I think he can watch them like he's looking at a movie Clarence.

That's why I called Nicky nothing more hello to you too you were in a meeting when I came home I bathed and waited I must've dozed off.

Gabriel I love you I want you to know that. Honey what's wrong now? Why does something have to be wrong Gabriel? The tone in your voice you're worried.

I have a feeling you're leaving me are you happy here my love with me? Gabriel sipper her tea light's the lamp came on.

Clarence no disrespect you were separated from your mama early know you fear every woman is going to leave.

No matter how much you do or don't you think I'm going to go stop torturing yourself no one is going.

I may need a little space at times how can I leave the man who saved my life? So your indebted to me Sugar?

No I love you can we not do this tonight Clarence? I will never ever leave you alone in this world I was alone dying did you leave me lawn mower man? Haha No Sugar.

Come hug your wife old man Clarence kissed Better? Yes. How was the trip? Hot.

Do I look fatter Clarence? Your tummy is growing we have court in the morning. Are you ready Pharaoh? Boy oh boy am I ready Sugar. Will you fix her for what she did?

As a human I've never been arrested it was embarrassing to be put in a cell with vampire's we have on trial thank god for Hunter and your brother.

Why Justice? He kept me laughing I was talking to the prisoner's on how we met and they all were entertained. Did you tell them you thought I was gay? Yes they thought it was funny especially Chance's wives.

I've been meaning to ask where'd you get the title Pharaoh? A slave ran off some how he made his way onto our property.

He was dying he'd been beaten and stabbed and was dehydrated.

There was no way he was going to make it in that condition
he was a bag of bones. Elijah called me outside I was working in the barn and came running.

He fell to the ground I caught him he looked up and said God must of blessed me to see one of our motherland's before my death.

He held my hand and said Great Pharoah cross me into the promise land so I may know slavery no more with that he died.

From there the Elders teased calling me Pharoah the name stuck some old vampire's don't know my real name they think that's it I answer to both. It's your street name? You can say that. Gabriel snickered.

Hollings?

When I was 7 a man saved me from the lash we had a ignorant overseer he used to get crazy when Alex was gone like he owned the place.