Bathe in blood

Chapter 26
Bathe In Blood

Instructions for your pregnancy test

take sample
wait 5 minutes. One purple line means you aren't pregnant two means you are.

It was 6 a.m Clarence was sleep, Gabriel sat on the toilet reading the direction's.

That was the longest five minutes of her life. Two purple line's smiling a baby. How more perfect could my life get?

A text interupted her thought's:

CONGRATULATION'S MOMMY!

Caleb! I told you about that.

Do you know how long I've waited?

How long?

Since the engagement party.

Boy or girl?

I don't know.

If you did would you ruin my surprise?

Yes

Niarchos is about to call may I speak free great one?

Alway's

He's never going to marry if you don't release his heart. I know you're falling in love but you'll never love any vampire as much as Clarence. He's your soul mate.
You knew Niarchos in a previous life that's why you're drawn to him. I'll see you tonight?

Yes.

Hello, Nicky yes. How? Your guess is a good as mine. You telling him? I don't want him to marry me because I am. You're married already I'd be upset if you were my wife, pregnant and didn't say.

Is Grip happy? Hell yeah he didn't miss one target. That's impressive a sharp shooter sounds good. You get to choose a guard my Queen. I asked for you. Niarchos smiled what did pop say? No Elders. We'll see about that. She walked back in the bedroom Clarence I have something to share. He lay on his back tapping his chest she lay her head on it.
Do you like children? I love children sugar.

I raised a lot of kids, I have one hundred human blood lines.

Did you want biological children? I look in your eyes and desire children It's the price I paid for immortality.
Are we married?

Sugar, if you want I'll call a judge to marry us tonight in front of the Elders.

We're going to have a wedding, I promise is this about the other night? No honey. You're sure you can't get anyone pregnant? Pretty sure the dead can't create life Sugar.

I purchased a baby once. You better not say that in public they snickered.
How old? Eight month's, a girl. What was her name? Rose. What happened to her? Died during birthing her and the baby. Sorry honey.

Gave her a huge wedding, she married into a prominent black family a black Doctor graduated from Tuskegee institute. Is it in the scrolls? No, Safinah called the writer's destroying all scrolls concerning her.
It's the only time she abused her power.

No vampire can destroy a scroll unless it's authorized by my blood print. I don't speak on Rose's death.

When I arrived with such a pretty baby from the slave auction Safinah asked as she held her, how much? Gabriel chuckled. Two hundred dollar's that was a hefty for a picaninny as they called us. Clarence? Yes Sugar? I'm pregnant. Can't be, smiling anxiously sitting up. Zion, come please he and Joan entered.

Gabriel handed him the strip Joan peered at it hugging Gabriel. How? Clarence asked. Zion looked at him you don't know how?

Clarence picked Gabriel up I'ma be a daddy Joanie! Clarence tried to calm himself.