Covet #

Chapter 67
c

ov·et

/ˈkəvət/

verb

yearn to possess or have something.

Clarence's phone went off at three a.m. It was no matter he was awake with Angel who was cranky because he was teething.

He was trying to keep him quiet so he wouldn't wake the other babies. Shhh shhh biting his finger he tried to soothe him with blood but that didn't work, he walked to the fridge to get a teething ring that made him happy.

Shhh mommy is trying to sleep you don't want to wake your mama no you don't.

It was a text after he opened his phone. Thought you should see this.

Clarence opened the file attached Lee leaving with a black suitcase in an alley in the human red light district.

Surprised she was caught on film Clarence forwarded it to Hacker instructing he find out who sent it.

What the fuck are you up to now bitch? By four thirty a.m Hacker called Clarence what you got Hacker?

Lee dropped it to a basement apartment I see someone taking the suitcase but can't see who I'm assuming a vampire.

Do we have an address Hacker? Working on the police camera location where I got the footage.

Keep me posted Hacker. Of course great one.
Five a.m. Great one it's Hacker It's a vampire trap house they run guns, drug's, whores, anything to make money. Lower level's? No one over ten year's old I tapped into the police camera to watch the spot. Thank you call with updates.

Clarence called Niarchos. Hello? Check your phone. Hold on he was sleep he opened the picture. I'm putting a tail on her her me know when Lee leaves the house. Go out now put a tracker on her car Niarchos.

Do it personally you don't know who's loyal to Khallah go before the sun is up. I'll call you back pop. He went to his suitcase looking for a car tracker he went to the garage and put one on her car and Khallah's car.

He walked back to his bedroom calling Clarence done tell Hacker I texted him two tracker serial number's. Thank you. Working on leads today I'll call if I get anything later pop.

He hung up he left no room for talking. Niarchos was upset over Gabriel but happy because her memory was slowly returning.

Niarchos' phone rang again what the fuck hello! Elder? Yes who's this? It's me Diva. Hey Diva is everything ok? Yes Elder I was calling to ask did you know Lee was at Queen Gabriel's baby shower with a vampire I've never seen before?

How do you know he's a vampire if you never seen him? He's the same man on the flyer. He was in the house? My house? Yes Elder did you get it? I emailed the picture he was there with Lee the whole time dancing with her and all. The one's that came out I sent and the semi faded image's too.

Guess what? He was at the vampire games too I sent those picture's as well. He was at the circus as well I'm still checking pictures to see if I can spot him.

Saint said he's coming to help me comb through event photo's.

Coming Diva? I can hear him breathing in your bed next to you I'm a half vampire and werewolf I can hear six block's away. Man your hearing is excellent.

Tell Saint I said don't say anything to Khallah. He heard you. Thank you Diva just send over what you can and any photos of Queen Gabriel and us together. I will Elder.

Bill me I'll send the money no matter cost. Yes Elder Niarchos and thank you.

I have photos of the babies I took the newborn picture's for the Queen would you like those as well? Please.